SilviaMaxxed

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Nice Maxima!   I just picked one up the same color.  Before you changed out your temp sender, what did you temp gauge show when the car warmed up?  My car only goes up about 1/8 and never gets close to the middle like yours shows even after running for half an hour.  Just curious.  Also if you come across another center console in good shape and are willing to ship it across the country I could really use one. 

Also, in post 44 you mention getting new wheels (I cannot see any of your pictures except for the few more recent ones) but they rubbed.  What size and offset are the wheels you got and what size tires are you running.  Did you fix the rubbing?  Were the rubbing the fenders or suspension?

Nice Maxima!   I just picked one up the same color.  Before you changed out your temp sender, what did you temp gauge show when the car warmed up?  My car only goes up about 1/8 and never gets close to the middle like yours shows even after running for half an hour.  Just curious.  Also if you come across another center console in good shape and are willing to ship it across the country I could really use one. 

Also, in post 44 you mention getting new wheels (I cannot see any of your pictures except for the few more recent ones) but they rubbed.  What size and offset are the wheels you got and what size tires are you running.  Did you fix the rubbing?  Were the rubbing the fenders or suspension?

tempt gauge was basically dead, showed no readings at all. the wheels were 15x7 0 offset, had to get my fenders rolled. they had low profile tires too, not sure what series.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a write up somewhere outlining the parts we need to run S13 suspension?  Do you convert both the front and rear or just the front to be able to use s13 coilovers?  What year rang 240 can we use the parts from?

Any year s13. The rear s13 coilovers bolt right up to maxima, just swap top mounts. The fronts require front s13 spindle, lca, tie rods,and brakes (rotars, calipers, brake lines). I believe that's it

Any year s13. The rear s13 coilovers bolt right up to maxima, just swap top mounts. The fronts require front s13 spindle, lca, tie rods,and brakes (rotars, calipers, brake lines). I believe that's it

Okay, thanks for the info.  There was one at the junkyard that I was at two weeks ago but I was not sure what I needed so I did not take anything.  What is the reason to swap to s13 suspension as opposed to using stuff made for the 280z that will already fit our car?  More options or is it safer to go lower on 240 stuff?  Just curious, thanks.

• 4 months later...

So I'm getting s13 tein tc rods and inner/outer tie rods for coil over conversion. My question to those who have done the s13 coilover conversion on the 910s, how did you get either of them to fit to from the 910 chassis to s13 lca? The tc rod design looks different from the 910 one to mount to the chassis?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...