Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Every once and a while someone's got to poke the hornet's nest around here, otherwise shit gets fucking stale. Consider yourselves lucky I didn't start one of my psychobabble philosophical threads.

How about this one: 

If Men Could Bare Children, Would You Be Man Enough?  Discus 

• Like 1

Every once and a while someone's got to poke the hornet's nest around here, otherwise shit gets fucking stale. Consider yourselves lucky I didn't start one of my psychobabble philosophical threads.

How about this one: 

If Men Could Bare Children, Would You Be Man Enough?  Discus 

Michael Jackson bared a lot of children.  Let's not go there.

• Like 2

Constitutional law, and statutes concerning the inspection of private property in the state of Texas support my assertion that this story is false.

According to the fourth amendment, a badge does not grant an agent of the government the authority to go "wherever the fuck" he or she wants. The DEA agent in question would need a warrant to inspect the aforementioned ranchers private property. In the case of Cartrite vs the Department of Agriculture, the state of Texas upheld that the fourth amendment superseded this department's authority in cases not concerning Public Safety.

I hereby move this story be stricken from the record, and that TENDRIL be sent before the bar for reprimand... Preferably, one with well lighted pool tables, and decent happy hour grub. Your honors, I rest my case.

I’m so god damned bored!

Once you rest your case you can't then get up and start your pointless blabbering like a monkey that has sniffed his finger one to many times ,, ther Matlock.

So this down there,,,,,,,,, stricken from the record by the judge,,, which you aren't ,,,,,, So that means ,, YOU LOSE AGAIN!! 

Blah,blah,blah ,,,blah, blah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  blah, balh, blah.

You should really just stick with listening to people talk to you about why they are in sexual relationships with farm animals, or the kind man that  can turn married heterosexual women into lesbians ,,,,,,,,,, something you are obviously overqualified to understand ..

you're welcome

That would imply he has any kind of standing with the queen of England ,,,,,, and i was talking to ole Betty the other night and even she thinks he is a about as upstanding as used syringe  in an abandoned tenement building in Detroit. 

• Like 1

I do transportation refrigeration and am adding a unit on to the van. The only van that has been more of a pain in the ass than this is a ford transit.no fucking room to work.just not sure how im gona get the radiator fan back on since I couldnt even reach between the shroud and the radiator to get to the bolt holding the fan..and doesnt help that I have to look at it everyday because the parts bitch is a lazy cunt and cant even find a 90degree hose for me..if she were decent looking it might be ok but its like she has to be a bitch to you because she knows she isnt good looking

I thought the Bens sprinter was supposed to be the German Voonder van. Everyone was saying it was the cheapest fleet van to maintain. 25K mile between oil changes and no tune up for 400K miles. THEY lied again?