Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No one gives a fuck about your political opinion except YOU and those who might agree. Since we all don't agree and are unlikely to change bassed on your opinions this is a Mexican standoff. It's the same with religeon, they can't all be right. Except YOU, that is. So, stop wasting time and space on something that is unproductive to forum peace and quiet.... and space. If you must express an opinion on something make it about your Datsun. Like ... Why doesn't the dash lights dimmer switch go to 11?  

• Like 3

DatsunMike for president 2016? Oh, that's right, you're Canadian, of course you don't care about American politics! On second thought, neither do I. If it were not for the damn harsh winters I would move to Canada!

• Like 1

No one gives a fuck about your political opinion except YOU and those who might agree. Since we all don't agree and are unlikely to change bassed on your opinions this is a Mexican standoff. It's the same with religeon, they can't all be right. Except YOU, that is. So, stop wasting time and space on something that is unproductive to forum peace and quiet.... and space. If you must express an opinion on something make it about your Datsun. Like ... Why doesn't the dash lights dimmer switch go to 11?  

Yah... Who let the damn sheep out again?

Oh Canada playing in the background, over the bullhorn we hear "NO ONE gives a fuck about your opinion, and since we ALL don't agree, If you must express your opinion limit it to dimmer switches. Submit to peace and quiet!!! 

Sure, let's face it, US politics hasn't been this contentious sense the turn of the 20th century, but read back though the thread and you can see the over all good nature of what was being said. Most of the Party Line stuff was voicing frustration with politics in general, rather than simply attacking other's views. It was fun, we had a few laughs, we got to hear fellow rat's personal circumstances and world views, and I think it was very productive. Hell, even Laotsu and I were able to occupy this political space without kicking sand at each other.  :hug:

Dare I say it...could this be the dawning of the age of  Self Moderation

Nah, I'm just being Naive again. 

Double Edited thank Gato X 2

• Like 1