Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trannys cost more than regular hookers.

See what I mean about Trans Gender being at the bottom of the barrell and the butt of every joke.

I'm sick of fucking rainbow pride flags, it's just another excuss for an asshole to wave a flag whether its likes penetration or not.

Bi Curious the correct term for some of you BTW

I think that's why the donkey punch was invented. Some frat boy trying to get out of paying a hooker

Trannys cost more than regular hookers.

See what I mean about Trans Gender being at the bottom of the barrell and the butt of every joke.

I'm sick of fucking rainbow pride flags, it's just another excuss for an asshole to wave a flag whether its likes penetration or not.

Bi Curious the correct term for some of you BTW

what I have never understood is why so many gays come out out of the closet and go straight into self-imposed segregation. I have family and friends who have come out and then almost totally retreated to 100% LGBT environs.

I'm just fed up with gay people demanding that we except their lifestyle,

& endorse their behaviour.

To me,what you do in your home is your business,but never demand

that I endose/support it.

Sorry to be "un" politicley correct.

- Doug

My ex-brother-in-law and a buddy came out about the same time and it made me so sad - not because they were openly gay but because I knew they would abandon all their old ties and sure enough they did.

......and then, after they have come out and I have lost them but they finally start coming to see me again I get lectures, i.e."guns are bad, mmmkay?", "Christianity is bad, mmmmkay?", "those radicals in Islam who say they wanna behead homosexuals are kidding, mmmkay?".

It's like they want to be tolerated but once they are out they never want to let you forget that they believe mainstream/traditional (call them what you will) people have oppressed them for your years and that you now belong to the only group in the US not worthy of tolerance. I think a lot of gays have chips on their shoulders and are seeking not tolerance but celebration of their lifestyle and if you do not celebrate their way of life then you are automatically a homophobe and worthy of their disdain.