Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

You never take lava rock off the island. But I suppose the reason for that is because it will give you bad luck,.. Little late there. But nah, immediate family is healthy, insurance is there, no complaints. I'll roll with all the punches till one drops me. I'm feeling dumb working on the car right now, but fuck, I've had this girl for 10years! I hope she is with me wherever I end up. This flow will displace thousands of residents. One 60MW power plant, and hundreds of my favorite beaches and fishing spots. And I'm thinking the looting circus that will commence will be EPIC! Get your vans and boats, time to go house shopping.

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dan akroyd endorses crystal vodka? that is not something i knew, i just like the bottle. 

stopped drinking right before i found out about it

and the KAH tequila bottles. i want those too

hey anybody in puget sound area want to drink alcohol for me? i'll go halves on it. i just want the empty bottles

Oh how I wish I could find a place like this.

XXX Drive in Issaquah

Mikie's in Everett

Pilchuck Drive In in Snohomish

dan akroyd endorses crystal vodka? that is not something i knew, i just like the bottle. 

stopped drinking right before i found out about it

and the KAH tequila bottles. i want those too

hey anybody in puget sound area want to drink alcohol for me? i'll go halves on it. i just want the empty bottles

Vodka I can do, tekillya...not so much.

Dude if you were on the mainland and in my area, I would totally talk to you about that.

Alright. Next time you need a home for tequila, think of me. I've got a special place in my gut for that sweet nectar. Vodka is tasteless, I give it that. But I want good flavor for my money, else I'd just buy everclear. Everclear.... Memories.

obviously came from Marin. "what's that noise? Oh well, I'll just drive it 'til it goes away."

Doesn't make a sound.....came in cuz she cracked her oil pan....

Tell me how you really feel about Marin.....