Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I watched it on U tube where you could skip ahead. I used to have a British passport but it expired when I was a teen. Had to jump through some hoops to become a Canadian citizen 12 years ago so I could go to Canby. Used to be able to go to the States with just your driver's license but nooooooooooo.

The Hangover Thanks A Lot Bin Laden GIF - The Hangover ...

• Like 1
On 5/8/2023 at 6:24 PM, six2ohyea said:

Daily Random thought. Wish I got a 520 instead of a 620. The classic look is starting grow on me. 

How tall are you? If you are over 5'9", you'll be glad you got the 620. 😋

I had a 521 for awhile. Ended up selling it to get a 620KC. My back suddenly felt a lot better after that...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 5/2/2023 at 1:57 PM, Str8jacket said:

Ha ha no one noticed that her arse is actually the back of 2 dudes heads? 

The festival that they are at is Copenhell. Massive heavy metal concert held in Copenhagen. Shit you guys are uncultured 😆

Just looked again when I read this LOL

• Like 1

At 2:45 AM I looked out the window and there was a string of lights passing. I went out and they were appearing over head and moving NNE direction all spaced out evenly and about as bright as the stars. They faded away on the far horizon and about 30 or so were visible at a time. I would guess I was standing there for several minutes and probably hundreds passed.

I'm told this was Space X ? They orbit high enough to be in sunlight? which is only a couple of hours away.

• Like 1

Fuggit.....it's a four door and I'm sick of looking at rusted primer. Just finished shooting the driver's rear quarter with Walmart aqua satin outta rattle cans. I painted the gas door about two weeks with the exact same color - not sure why it's a different color other than......rattle cans/Walmart/loose nut working the spray nozzle.20230520_131221.thumb.jpg.294353c3796a02f553eeb5dd114866d3.jpg

• Like 3

20230523_084354.thumb.jpg.bb646a4b33af6f2de3552774945f3118.jpgThis little feller came sauntering through the yard this morning. You can saunter all you want when you are a walking pin cushion. He climbed a tree in the front yard and has been munching leaves all day and supervising my progress on projects. He kind of reminds me of a sloth. 

Edited by bottomwatcher
Spelling
  • Like 2
On 5/23/2023 at 1:38 PM, bottomwatcher said:

20230523_084354.thumb.jpg.bb646a4b33af6f2de3552774945f3118.jpgThis little feller came sauntering through the yard this morning. You can saunter all you want when you are a walking pin cushion. He climbed a tree in the front yard and has been munching leaves all day and supervising my progress on projects. He kind of reminds me of a sloth. 

Had a golden retriever that tried to chomp one of these?? I pulled out at least 30 of those damn quills, blood squirting all over.  Good times at 13 yrs old?

Edited by ratpatrol66

Same here! Came home to the farm and dog was under my old car and didn't come out to greet me.  Took a while but figured something was up so looked under and... face was full of quills. He was a BIG junk yard dog recently given to us and growled at us when fed, you didn't go near him till finished. I had to drag him out by tail. Something he would normally never allow. He was a sorry sight and he knew he fucked up. I held him down and he knew I was helping and let me pull his jaws open. I used Vice Grips and just yanked them out one at a time. They were through lips and into his tongue, struck into gums even had some through his nose. None in eyes though. I'm amazed he let me put hands in his jaws but he just whimpered. I got them all out, had to be dozens large and small hair like ones. When done he jumped and pranced around, but what a bloody mess. 

On 5/20/2023 at 1:20 PM, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Fuggit.....it's a four door and I'm sick of looking at rusted primer. Just finished shooting the driver's rear quarter with Walmart aqua satin outta rattle cans. I painted the gas door about two weeks with the exact same color - not sure why it's a different color other than......rattle cans/Walmart/loose nut working the spray nozzle.20230520_131221.thumb.jpg.294353c3796a02f553eeb5dd114866d3.jpg

Front fender is done. May take off the hood to paint it.20230528_123338.thumb.jpg.4c36bb555506164257abf85a0218a63e.jpg

• Like 3