Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

Fellers.....fellers.....please......don't use social media to send vidya of yourself beating your meat when requested to do so. If you don't know it's often a ruse that ends in the recipient requester blackmailing you for money in exchange for not forwarding the vid to your family and friends. This has been a pretty common scam used on young military members for several years.  Today, I learned a new twist on the theme. A man I worked with about twenty years ago is now a registered sex offender because he filmed himself stroking it on his Webcam. Turns out the requester was actually a friend of the man's ex-wife and was attempting to help her gain custody of their kids. It worked. The ex was able to prove that their minor kids were in the home during the the filming of the self pleasuring and (with some sketchy courthouse ties) got dude's parental rights terminated and had him adjudicated a sex offender. Guy used to be a pretty renowned bass tournament fisherman and now can't fish at public lakes because kids might be there. Guys.....guys.....guys.....be overly suspicious of anyone requesting vids of you skinning your member. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Fellers.....fellers.....please......don't use social media to send vidya of yourself beating your meat when requested to do so. If you don't know it's often a ruse that ends in the recipient requester blackmailing you for money in exchange for not forwarding the vid to your family and friends. This has been a pretty common scam used on young military members for several years.  Today, I learned a new twist on the theme. A man I worked with about twenty years ago is now a registered sex offender because he filmed himself stroking it on his Webcam. Turns out the requester was actually a friend of the man's ex-wife and was attempting to help her gain custody of their kids. It worked. The ex was able to prove that their minor kids were in the home during the the filming of the self pleasuring and (with some sketchy courthouse ties) got dude's parental rights terminated and had him adjudicated a sex offender. Guy used to be a pretty renowned bass tournament fisherman and now can't fish at public lakes because kids might be there. Guys.....guys.....guys.....be overly suspicious of anyone requesting vids of you skinning your member. 

Wait...why did you just PM me?

• Like 2
On 4/26/2023 at 9:12 PM, six2ohyea said:

Has anyone used vibration dampening material other than floors in their vehicle? Thinking about putting some in my doors. 

Yes. I put a square in each door, center of the door skin, worked a treat. Made the doors sound 87% less tin-canny. 👍

On 4/26/2023 at 9:32 PM, thisismatt said:

Try dish soap next time

This. First rain or water it sees washes it off, unlike oils.

Also, doesn't fuck up future painting like oils will. 

Also, doesn't attract dust/dirt like oils will. 

• Thanks 1
On 4/28/2023 at 2:44 PM, six2ohyea said:

awesome thanks! What brand did you use? Do you recommend it? 

Dynamat has the best reviews, but I used one called KILMAT. Also good reviews, but a fair bit cheaper. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0751CBXBT/?coliid=IOZXAK6IJFOG2&colid=2YWMI4AINL1MH&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

It comes in a different size now (10x16) than when I bought it (12x12). But you get 34 sheets for $50. 👍

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

20230409_081954.jpg.4b1cc22e8bc8db4d80b3

I missed Copenhell by a week in 2020. We flew home and a week or so later the world got locked down with the covid fuckery. Not sure if it actually got shut down too or went ahead but there was all the setup getting ready when I was there in Denmark

It would have been bloody awesome, the line up was real fucken good. 

Love how she shaved the devils horns in to her arse fur too. Well played, if your bum cheeks have ears just go with it. Ha ha

1 hour ago, Str8jacket said:

I missed Copenhell by a week in 2020. We flew home and a week or so later the world got locked down with the covid fuckery. Not sure if it actually got shut down too or went ahead but there was all the setup getting ready when I was there in Denmark

It would have been bloody awesome, the line up was real fucken good. 

Love how she shaved the devils horns in to her arse fur too. Well played, if your bum cheeks have ears just go with it. Ha ha

🥴

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

Ha ha no one noticed that her arse is actually the back of 2 dudes heads? 

The festival that they are at is Copenhell. Massive heavy metal concert held in Copenhagen. Shit you guys are uncultured 😆

Hey don't throw us all under the bus

• Like 1
  • Haha 1