Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here in Virginia,they have flashing lights going (Yellow) when a truck is towing a trailer,

when a tow truck is hauling a vehicle,etc.Many times they have them on when they're not.

It gets kind of old when you see this all the time. 

5 hours ago, angliagt said:

Here in Virginia,they have flashing lights going (Yellow) when a truck is towing a trailer,

when a tow truck is hauling a vehicle,etc.Many times they have them on when they're not.

It gets kind of old when you see this all the time. 

Like the dumbass in the left lane with blinker on for 15 miles?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Doubt it's aftermarket for a 55 year old obscure Datsun truck.

Use as a template on thin wood paneling and cover with naugahyde. I did this with my 521 worked very well.

Interesting. How did you secure the material? Spray glue?

11 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Another oddball from the FoMoCo heavy salvage yard. 1973 Torino, 302 with a three on the tree. Mileage looks original. Windshield has been busted *MANY* years. Wife was interested until she saw the busted glass. 20230318_114247-1.thumb.jpg.479a86816d6417af71ebc50907bcdb9f.jpg20230318_114127.thumb.jpg.1cb237e66231d337e41464d3547f94bc.jpg

Windshield glass is only $400. max. Thats a great car. Well as far as Fords go??

• Like 1
On 3/19/2023 at 1:38 AM, ratpatrol66 said:

Windshield glass is only $400. max. Thats a great car. Well as far as Fords go??

Huh......a buddy told me he didn't think glass for it would be too crazy either. I really hadn't looked. Haven't seen one in a salvage since the 90s. Around here most has their engines pulled for pickup trucks and then the bodies were crushed immediately.