Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I lost out.  The Nissan dealership that has been here for as long as I can remember used to rotate 3 or 4 Datsuns off the showroom floor.  A 320, a 510 sedan, 510 goon andddddd a 58 210/1000.   I almost got to buy it.  I was 2nd in line.  It looked to be complete other than the air cleaner.  And by complete, it had lived the last 40 years inside.  It wasnt full rot.  My only hope is the first person who got it wants the car for what it is and represents, not to flip or cut up.

• Like 2
On 11/2/2022 at 8:46 PM, bilzbobaggins said:

Well, I lost out.  The Nissan dealership that has been here for as long as I can remember used to rotate 3 or 4 Datsuns off the showroom floor.  A 320, a 510 sedan, 510 goon andddddd a 58 210/1000.   I almost got to buy it.  I was 2nd in line.  It looked to be complete other than the air cleaner.  And by complete, it had lived the last 40 years inside.  It wasnt full rot.  My only hope is the first person who got it wants the car for what it is and represents, not to flip or cut up.

More importantly, where did the 510's end up?

• Haha 2
On 11/13/2022 at 11:39 AM, thisismatt said:

Right. The responsibilities of adulthood really put a damper on fun childhood things

I suffered from delayed onset adulthood for years, but there was no ignoring the symptoms and eventually stopped drinking and had a job that beat my previous record of 5 years duration. Bought a house. Got married for second time. All this after I reached adulthood at or after 40. Told my kids I used to howl at the moon.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I suffered from delayed onset adulthood for years, but there was no ignoring the symptoms and eventually stopped drinking and had a job that beat my previous record of 5 years duration. Bought a house. Got married for second time. All this after I reached adulthood at or after 40. Told my kids I used to howl at the moon.

I reached adulthood about 15 when I had an under the table job and was paying bills because someone in the house had to be responsible and it sure as shit wasn't going to be my parents. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1