Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Some times I sits and thinks.... sometimes I just sits. Right now it's the former and I wonder why toilet tissue is so small. I mean has anyone in history been able to handle and use it one sheet at a time? Who decided 4" x 4" was the perfect size anyway? 

One source stated 23 rolls per person per year. At 2 poos per day and 150 sheets per roll that's just under 5 sheets per day. A lot lot less for more trips to the loo. Another (Cottonelle) stated more like 85 rolls per year per person so 17 sheets per use. Now I'm just going to sit.

It doesn't matter how many shits per day you have - women use 10 times as much as you on average

Edited by Ooph!
  • Haha 3
14 hours ago, thisismatt said:

Who poops 2 times a day on average?

It used to be I dropped one load a day. 

As I got older things changed. Now, at almost 66, I drop two loads before I get in the shower. Then after I get to work I drop another just before first break. Sometimes I drop another either just before leaving work, or right after the get home.

See what happens when we get old and have to increase the fiber in our diet?

Some days I feel like a goose.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Some times I sits and thinks.... sometimes I just sits. Right now it's the former and I wonder why toilet tissue is so small. I mean has anyone in history been able to handle and use it one sheet at a time? Who decided 4" x 4" was the perfect size anyway? 

One source stated 23 rolls per person per year. At 2 poos per day and 150 sheets per roll that's just under 5 sheets per day. A lot lot less for more trips to the loo. Another (Cottonelle) stated more like 85 rolls per year per person so 17 sheets per use. Now I'm just going to sit.

Sounds like a pretty shitty topic for discussion.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Racer X 69 said:

It used to be I dropped one load a day. 

As I got older things changed. Now, at almost 66, I drop two loads before I get in the shower. Then after I get to work I drop another just before first break. Sometimes I drop another either just before leaving work, or right after the get home.

See what happens when we get old and have to increase the fiber in our diet?

Some days I feel like a goose.

Sounds excessive, unless you're just trying to conform to the old adage...

The boss makes dollars while I make dimes, that's why I poop on company time

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, datzenmike said:

But if you're a dude and you only tinkle you wouldn't need more than one square to wipe the dribble. ¿Sí? ¿No?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 8/16/2022 at 5:40 PM, datzenmike said:

I think about the rolls of soft shitter stationary vs.  toilet seats equipped with hole hoses- no paper required. The argument for the latter is sound. I remember it once explained to me, in a hypothetical situation similar to the following: If I had two apples and I offered one to you, as you reach for the offered apple, you notice a small smear of poo,on the apple and pull back. I, much embarrassed, at presenting a fouled fruit, retract the offer and, while fretting, recall a remedy. Due to an unrelated potential feces emergency, in this hypothetical I purchased and carry the highest quality, best performing, most germ defeating crapper cardstock, in the world. I produce a substantial section of the prized paper and vigorously undertake apple assault. The question, how many wipes will be necessary for you to eat the apple? Would your answer change if a stand alone, sanitized, soap holding, hot water equipped, sink materialized and you wittiness the apple seriously scrubbed?

11 hours ago, frankendat said:

I think about the rolls of soft shitter stationary vs.  toilet seats equipped with hole hoses- no paper required. The argument for the latter is sound. I remember it once explained to me, in a hypothetical situation similar to the following: If I had two apples and I offered one to you, as you reach for the offered apple, you notice a small smear of poo,on the apple and pull back. I, much embarrassed, at presenting a fouled fruit, retract the offer and, while fretting, recall a remedy. Due to an unrelated potential feces emergency, in this hypothetical I purchased and carry the highest quality, best performing, most germ defeating crapper cardstock, in the world. I produce a substantial section of the prized paper and vigorously undertake apple assault. The question, how many wipes will be necessary for you to eat the apple? Would your answer change if a stand alone, sanitized, soap holding, hot water equipped, sink materialized and you wittiness the apple seriously scrubbed?

Simple.... I'd just peel the apple.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, frankendat said:

If I had two apples and I offered one to you, as you reach for the offered apple, you notice a small smear of poo,on the apple and pull back. I, much embarrassed, at presenting a fouled fruit, retract the offer and, while fretting, recall a remedy. Due to an unrelated potential feces emergency, in this hypothetical I purchased and carry the highest quality, best performing, most germ defeating crapper cardstock, in the world. I produce a substantial section of the prized paper and vigorously undertake apple assault. The question, how many wipes will be necessary for you to eat the apple? Would your answer change if a stand alone, sanitized, soap holding, hot water equipped, sink materialized and you wittiness the apple seriously scrubbed?

Is this your way of coming out as an ass eater? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1