Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So there is no destruction of Ukraine and I know this will go politically sideways but this quote from Russia...

Russian President Vladimir Putin has shied from calling his attack on Ukraine a war, instead referring to it as a "special military operation." He also has not announced any definitive plans to bring the conflict beyond Ukraine's borders or declare war against NATO, a defensive military alliance with 30 member nations.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, angliagt said:

"The Bug and the Beetle" - lots of Datsuns!The Bug and the Beetle

Nice video, not the video's purpose but gives a glimpse into how Datsun pickups were back in the day.

How the mirrors were, there are both versions 2 point and 3 and the camper's and how kid's were allowed to stand up on the seat while on the freeway @3:43

• Like 2

Some times I sits and thinks.... sometimes I just sits. Right now it's the former and I wonder why toilet tissue is so small. I mean has anyone in history been able to handle and use it one sheet at a time? Who decided 4" x 4" was the perfect size anyway? 

One source stated 23 rolls per person per year. At 2 poos per day and 150 sheets per roll that's just under 5 sheets per day. A lot lot less for more trips to the loo. Another (Cottonelle) stated more like 85 rolls per year per person so 17 sheets per use. Now I'm just going to sit.

• Haha 2