Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

On 6/21/2021 at 7:06 PM, datzenmike said:

That's $550,000.00 and fuck Barrett Jackson. They have artificially driven all muscle car prices to where only investors or companies trade them like a commodity. You'll NEVER EVER own a Hemi 'Cuda thanks to them and their greedy prick clients.

People treating another commodity as something to hoard. Lots of rich people adding 'vehicles to their portfolios' rather than driving them as they should be. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Funny things they are they don't eat snails, I've only ever seen them eat the shell leaving the insides on the ground

My neighbors chickens would come visit because I usually gave them a snack. I used to set out the rotisserie chicken carcasses after we were finished with them and the chickens would pick the bones clean.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, BrothersGarage said:

People treating another commodity as something to hoard. Lots of rich people adding 'vehicles to their portfolios' rather than driving them as they should be. 

I see them as nerds or go getters or empire builders in the late '60s early '70s who saw them and missed the muscle car era entirely. While the rest of us went out and bought one and went street racing and raising hell. Now, later in life they want a taste so they buy a '70 Hemi 'Cuda or '69 GTO, or a Boss Mustang. BJ are simply enablers goading them to buy, pitting one against the other. (and taking a percentage) The undeserving buying the undeserved trying to be retroactively 'cool'.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The dinosaurs of the Serengeti used imperial measurements to gather figs ,, George Washington counted the weight of his pot plants in pounds ,,

it was good enough for them ,, it's good enough for me.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, bananahamuck said:

HEY!!  Anyone drive one of those new Dodge  hellcats ??  Thing has 726.94 kgf/s. ,, and does 10.8 in the 0.402336 Kilo meter... 

Fuck Yeah !! 

No but I did drive a 485hp Challenger. My brother in-law said go ahead and do a burn out??? So I fucking layed down a 100ft smokey.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, VFR800 said:

ox3B5eyl_o.jpg

This is my actual boat of the same name last December. I was in the Marco River in Florida on a high tide transiting a section my plotter says was 8ft. I draw 4'6" got stuck until the next tide. The modern gps plotters are pretty good but not flawless 

20201219_101949.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
7 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

HEY!!  Anyone drive one of those new Dodge  hellcats ??  Thing has 726.94 kgf/s. ,, and does 10.8 in the 0.402336 Kilo meter... 

Fuck Yeah !! 

5 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

No but I did drive a 485hp Challenger. My brother in-law said go ahead and do a burn out??? So I fucking layed down a 100ft smokey.

2014 550 hp Shelby 500 converted to 850 hp with a $39,000 Super Snake package down in Las Vegas. Had the traction control on so first second and most of third all accelerated the same at the limit of what the tires could handle. This was out past Calgary on the prairies and I would guess 170? possibly more. I was scared shitless to look down at the speedo. When I let off I was still being crushed into the seat. It was absolutely better than sex!

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

It was absolutely better than sex!

I don’t know if I would go that far. It might be close, even be a tie, but better than sex?

Well, OK, better than sex with my first wife.

But better than sex with Mrs. Racer 2.0? No way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1