Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was a lifetime Crown drinker until one day 4-5 years ago I find myself in an airport with time to kill...what to do but go to the bar and pay way too much for a drink.

Ask the bartender for a Crown and ginger ale. She tells me she doesn't serve Crown. Well, you communist, what do you serve? Pendleton whiskey. OK, sign me up.

Never bought another bottle of Crown.

• Like 2
On 12/9/2020 at 3:45 AM, KELMO said:

Was a lifetime Crown drinker until one day 4-5 years ago I find myself in an airport with time to kill...what to do but go to the bar and pay way too much for a drink.

Ask the bartender for a Crown and ginger ale. She tells me she doesn't serve Crown. Well, you communist, what do you serve? Pendleton whiskey. OK, sign me up.

Never bought another bottle of Crown.

"Pendleton Whisky is a premium blended Canadian whisky" It is not that Canadian whisky is bad, they just don't export the good stuff often to the US under their own labels. 

• Like 1