Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy Five year anniversary to me.

I cant believe that today marks Five years since I joined Ratsun!

Due to PTSD and depression I went through a couple of years where I was drinking heavily and my head was definitely in a bad place and whislt not making any excuses or wanting to garner sympathy, it made me lash out at a lot of things and behave like a douche, including on here.

Kicked my demons now, though like any good Aussie, still love my beer.

Heres to Five (and many more) years.

P.s. If you ever get diagnosed with any mental illness, dont be afriad to get help. Hiding it away and thinking you can ride it out wont do you any good.

RW

tumblr_n1n0hsAmOP1qk47x6o1_500_zpsdcvz5y

• Like 5

Due to PTSD and depression I went through a couple of years where I was drinking heavily and my head was definitely in a bad place and whislt not making any excuses or wanting to garner sympathy, it made me lash out at a lot of things and behave like a douche, including on here.

P.s. If you ever get diagnosed with any mental illness, dont be afriad to get help. Hiding it away and thinking you can ride it out wont do you any good.

RW

congrats re

And I have borderline personality disorder or bipolar. Mostly in control but the depression is well..... depressing. Anxiety attacks suck too

I have family with ptsd, he's seen some shit and is normally fine, don't give him tequila

• Like 2

Where's Azn?

I've met him myself. About five years ago I bent one of the swasi rims on my A10 and looked for someone online to straighten it. I found an ad that looked good, drove to the dude's shop, dropped the rim off and went for lunch.

When I came back an hour or two later to pick the rim up I spied a set of big and little rims that looked a lot like 1983 Datsun 200sx wheels but turned out to be Delorean rims. My wife is a welder and spied some really funky looking modded equipment in his shop and the two talked quite a bit. He made his bucks in the oilfield, saved 'em and used the money to open his business and my wife built frac tanks for Haliburton so they spoke the same language. Dude knows his trade, loves his work and is not the silly sidekick that the show makes him out to be.

I had no clue the dude was anybody until I watched the show for the first time a few weeks later. It's "reality" TV so I watched a few episodes but not many.

• Like 5

Tried this to post a youtube vid using{media]www.youtube.com/your-video[/media}method that was described here on Ratsun.What am I missing?

Havent read the Ratsun reccomended method.

What I Do is select the option in Youtube to email the vid to someone.

I Then cut the link out of the email and paste it into the thread.

There may be an easier way to post vids but this is what works for me.

RW

Congrats, brother Ratgoon!

• Like 2

RW

The way I look at it 80,000 years of evolution has resulted is our keen development of repression. Like 'fight or flight' response. Just bury it down inside good and deep and.... no problem.

The way I look at it 80,000 years of evolution has resulted is our keen development of repression. Like 'fight or flight' response. Just bury it down inside good and deep and.... no problem.

You sure you are Canadian?? That sounds Irish

• Like 1

RW

I received my first diagnosis of this nearly 30 years ago. It gets better and worse depending on what's going on around me.

Hang in there fucker, there are already far too few of us.

• Like 1

Thanks mate!

Ill never be 100% but im coping pretty good now compared to where I was.

I know it comes in waves with me. When it surges it's all I can do to keep my head above water.

I disappear off social media. I have to go technically dark when it happens. You'll see my activity on here change significantly based on what I'm doing.

• Like 2

I know it comes in waves with me. When it surges it's all I can do to keep my head above water.

I disappear off social media. I have to go technically dark when it happens. You'll see my activity on here change significantly based on what I'm doing.

One of my My coping mechanisms has been Ratsun!

Ive behaved like an absolute fuckwit at times on here; and stayed above water thanks to...........god knows what at Ratsun mods patience.

Didnt want my post to be an FMLbook a couple of years ago, and now deliberately steer clear of it.

Anyway,, ive said enough! Lets get on with dissecting the world!

I oined f

• Like 2