Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

Wife showed me that off facebook last night,,,,,,,, it happened right here in Tumwater for the fucking win

https://goo.gl/maps/zkw662Ejy652

Elaborate Circular African molesnake??

• Like 2
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, I don't know, Tony Hawk still has his daughter.  Granted, it did have people panties in a wad for a short bit when the pics hit Facebook, lol.

article-2250097-1691C6B4000005DC-243_634

cd0eea073874c450e6e6537dc69a9855.jpg

What a cool childhood, it's getting harder for kids to have those kind of experences

• Like 1

it's getting harder for kids to have those kind of experences

I was just talking about this type of stuff with my boss. When we had ice storms like we just had we'd take a skate board deck and staple pieces of bike tubes to it for binding. Then my dad would chain up his pick up and tow me and my brother around the neighborhood with a ski rope. That was in the 80's. Now a days they'd take your kids away for shit like.

• Like 3

I was just talking about this type of stuff with my boss. When we had ice storms like we just had we'd take a skate board deck and staple pieces of bike tubes to it for binding. Then my dad would chain up his pick up and tow me and my brother around the neighborhood with a ski rope. That was in the 80's. Now a days they'd take your kids away for shit like.

Nanny state

At least you weren't warming up your car in the driveway.

• Like 2

Yeah if you have another key and lock it.. or ford keypad(good security is it legal?

Heard that there is and export racket to Africa and other nations ..gotta catch the owner with the smart key on Land rovers and mercs All because of import tax its Cheaper to steal

Shipping containers full