Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guy at work was throwing the word "fuck" in anger at a female coworker yesterday. She called him a little bitch and run him off from her area. He let it be known today he was going to HR in the morning. When she learned of this she told me she'd just tell HR about all the times he'd put his hand down her pants (front and back) grabbed her tits and told her what he'd like to do to her in bed. Found out from the other coworkers that it's no big deal to grab the the elastic waistband in her panties when she bends over. No big deal if she's getting along with you at the moment. Not sure how this one plays out but I'm leaning towards a pox on both their houses. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
41 minutes ago, hobospyder said:

Is "keep your hands to yourself" no longer an accurate rule in adulthood? Have I been doing adult wrong?

Well most adult stuff with another person is very much not keeping your hands to yourself...with consent of course.🤣

• Like 1
On 1/12/2024 at 5:18 PM, Dguy210 said:

Well most adult stuff with another person is very much not keeping your hands to yourself...with consent of course.🤣

i was referring to non consensual touching

keep your hands to yourself unless you have permission is what ive been going by

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ratpatrol66 said:

I got a Subaru so I can rally in the snow fuck yeah, oh shit wait NNOOOO

It snowed here on Tuesday.There's a road that borders our property

that lots of people use as a short cut.There's a school about a block away,

downhill from us.Posted 25 MPH in three places.Many people are doing

about 35 through here.

I drove into town later (on Tuesday),& noticed a Yukon off of the road,

a few blocks North of the school,where the road goes downhill.Not sure,but

I assume that the driver figured that since they had 4WD,they could drive

like the do in the dry. 

3 hours ago, angliagt said:

I assume that the driver figured that since they had 4WD,they could drive

like the do in the dry. 

Common misconception everywhere I suppose.

Every time it snows here the ditches are littlered with 4x4 pickups, and I scoot on by in my little Honda at a reasonable speed, and laugh...  😄

• Like 4
18 hours ago, datsunfreak said:

Common misconception everywhere I suppose.

Every time it snows here the ditches are littlered with 4x4 pickups, and I scoot on by in my little Honda at a reasonable speed, and laugh...  😄

Lol, one of my early memories is riding with my dad in a 1200 sedan in the snow while he pointed out 4x4s in the ditches and stated it wasn't the car but the driver. 

• Like 2
On 1/10/2024 at 9:15 PM, datzenmike said:

Picture of female co-worker? ....and she's correct.

He was a little bitch.

No doubt. Same cocksucker that had our supervisor ban me from the break room because of my sardines. I might be in full schadenfreude mode right now. Also, my buddy has a new and cheap (if slightly dangerous) heater for his greenhouse. Pic related. 20240120_160901.thumb.jpg.485d0c5e01b06e45f27204958ce8570e.jpg

• Like 2

Xmus eve my son decided he wanted to get his mother somthing for xmus after all.  We went to khols to get her a jean jacket.  I tried checking out 3 times with my bank card only to find out that they decided me being there was suspect.  I agree, dont think I have ever been there.

Fast forward four weeks.  Someone got my info and booked 4 rooms at various hotels and none of that was suspect.  eat shit.

• Like 2
On 1/20/2024 at 9:21 PM, a.d._510_n_ok said:

No doubt. Same cocksucker that had our supervisor ban me from the break room because of my sardines. I might be in full schadenfreude mode right now. Also, my buddy has a new and cheap (if slightly dangerous) heater for his greenhouse. Pic related. 20240120_160901.thumb.jpg.485d0c5e01b06e45f27204958ce8570e.jpg

Are you making a clothes dryer shop heater??
I thought about that but chickened out and bought a diesel RV heater instead .. won’t put out as much heat but uses very little diesel so cheap to run

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 1