NRG Hub Adapter on 510

So I searched for a while and couldn't find a definitive answer.

I have a Nardi wheel on the way and was curious if there is an NRG hub adapter that will bolt straight to the 510 without having to use ANOTHER hub adapter before it. I've seen that people have done boss to nrg, or momo to nrg but i really want to just use an nrg only.

image_zps78b55253.jpg

This is the one I bought and its pictured bolted up to a boss adapter but I want to only use the NRG adapter.

Thanks in advance...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought there was, but I have yet to find one. I was told that the SRK-140H model from nrg for the 240sx fit, but it does not. 

Someone told me the same thing but said he wasn't sure. Are you 100% that it doesn't work?

I am 100% sure the 240SX hub does not fit. The hole in the center is too large. Basically almost any hub/wheel for any 70s/80s Datsun/Nissan will interchange, but somewhere around the time the S13 came out they switched to a larger spline. All the 90s car seem to use the larger spline. 

I talked to an NRG rep last year and they say they have a hub that works. Its listed as 510/610/710 compatible. He pulled up his dealer page online and showed it to me... The breakdown for Nissans hubs are all old Nissans interchange, then all newer Nissans interchange, and the 350z is completely different.

• 3 years later...

I have the 510/610/710 NRG Short Hub, it's the model 142 and a Nardi Woody Wheel.  The stock turn signal cancel roll pins on my stock '72 wheel doesn't fit the holes in the NRG hub (shorter depth, larger hole diameter).  I measured the roll pin hole as best I could, it appears to be 5/32" or 4mm.  I went to the hardware store, bought 6 of the metric button socket machine screws (5mm X 16mm) to mount the quick release (also NRG) to the NRG Short Hub, as well as picked up 2, 5/32" x 3/4" long roll pins and everything fit and worked perfectly.

• Like 1

The nrg 6 holes are different from the nardi 6 hole steering wheel ... So it will not bolt on with out the adapter plate ...if you bought the quick release with the hub the nardi steering wheel would fit because the quick release has 12 holes ... Hope I'm making sense ... I had troubles as well but with a 620 not a 510 hope it helps