2g Talon Tsi

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright if I do that then I'm getting rid of the talon skirts for some eclipse skirts, the talon spoiler for a narrowed and lowered evo spoiler, and I'm gonna add a front air splitter and rear diffuser. If its worth doing its worth over doing right? But really I'll do that to this car once my widebody is done

• 2 weeks later...

Well ran into a previous ownder of the car, apearantly this car used to be a lot further from stock, which explained the can on the back that he added. the intercooler pipe was all hard piped before, its now stock rubber, the motor used to have an extremely detailed valve cover that was polished up nicely, thats been swapped for a dirty stocker, had an aftermarket turbo manifold, and had msd ignition. Appearantly he also crashed once, he also mentioned over spinning a cam at some point and selling the car after that mishap. He's interested in buying the car, not sure if I'm gonna sell it or not, car still runs fine, painted the stock wheels black so they match the car better, oh yeah he mentioned it also has 19" wheels when he sold it and that he'd lowered it. Car is definetly low, I scrape everywhere I go, had it parked next to a friends 2g gst, his car sits more then a few inches up then mine does.

p.s. these are starion wheel fitment pics, the starion wheels were already painted matte black when I got them, planning on repainting them better later on. Also detailed a valve cover for the car, ignore the string sitting on the spark plug cover, also apologize for the quality of the pics.

IMG_20130921_182055_zpsc1e96ee0.jpg

IMG_20130914_110526_862_zps87569903.jpg

IMG_20130914_110510_146_zpsd66e1e55.jpgIMG_20130905_152807_048_zps81f76eed.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

to cut a long story short, my family fucked up my car while I was ut of town working and letting them use it, timing jumped and fucked up all my valves, also screwed my bumper up. So the cars getting a 6bolt swap, along with a few parts of been stashing away for something else. all I need now is a kiggly adapter kit for the tranny and I should be good. Kinda be modifying the bumper slightly, small changes that won't be to noticable for increased and directed airflow. Last image was a bozoku style exhaust me and my friend rig up for the picture, and here's another one of me and my friend screwing with some spilled tranny fluid.

IMG_20140115_180853_247_zpsc178a75b.jpg