Its Datsun 910 day!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

The Maxima FM radio assembly is secured by two screws which are hidden by the lower edge of the heater panel. Remove the heater/air control/fan lever knobs, then pry off the heater panel from the bottom. Remove the two hidden screws, then slide out the whole FM radio assembly (radio, front panel, panel lights, top/bottom mounting plates) out as a unit. Are you trying to install a modern head unit?

The Maxima FM radio assembly is secured by two screws which are hidden by the lower edge of the heater panel. Remove the heater/air control/fan lever knobs, then pry off the heater panel from the bottom. Remove the two hidden screws, then slide out the whole FM radio assembly (radio, front panel, panel lights, top/bottom mounting plates) out as a unit. Are you trying to install a modern head unit?

Welcome to the forum man!

The 350HP (or whatever it is yours will put out) turbo part. I hope you bring it to JCCS this year. Last year mine were the only Maximas in the show, and they're just clean, not exceptional or particularly interesting. The year before there were none.   

I am trying my damnedest to make it. I will most likely not have the turbo motor in the car by then, Its going to be the last thing I do to the car. I have so many other things on the list and so much money to spend before hand it hasnt even crossed my mind when I am going to put it in. I need to do something about the transmission and an ECU and a multitude of other things as well.

I just got my console in yesterday so my thread is getting updated today.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...