My SuperStreet featured show stopping S13 Silvia AERO

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn you do great work man both cars are awesome I always loved the S13's especially when well done I usually get turned away from the drifter cheap built ones we have here in town with a few nice ones, my buddy had a nice red one in high school great fun little car we were drifting it before it was even big thing!

Yeah he owes me alot for doing that car.

.....wait. You did that car?

He's claimed he did 100% work to that car besides any engine work Doug did over at U.P.

Hm...

Btw, I'm Chip's old room mate that lived in Lakewood. Rode with you to that meet down in Lacey that night the one guy thought it'd be cool to do a burnout in his SR'd s13 and blew oil all over the parking lot instead.

.....wait. You did that car?

He's claimed he did 100% work to that car besides any engine work Doug did over at U.P.

Hm...

Btw, I'm Chip's old room mate that lived in Lakewood. Rode with you to that meet down in Lacey that night the one guy thought it'd be cool to do a burnout in his SR'd s13 and blew oil all over the parking lot instead.

I remember that night.

Mike did alot with my help.BUT- I finished all the body work, primed and blocked it, masked everything, and sprayed all the paint. He buffed it and then while getting it back to gether he put some dents in it. And he just told me that he messed up some of the paint in the engine bay with a heat gun.