Batsun 620

Batsun

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

reminds me of when I picked up my 620, trailered it 150 miles home.  Dropped the uhaul trailer off and drove the truck 10 miles to my place without registration(it was a sunday) Got pulled over 2 miles from my house and they towed my truck, coincidentally to a shop a mile from and on the same road as my house.  $500 worth of fines(no insurance, no reg, tow/storage bill)  Registered it the next day and picked it up, drove it to work the next day and put inspection stickers on it.  Got off of the no insurance, still had to pay for driving without reg. Now I drive by the dam cops in my town and they wanna pull me over for brake lights blinking and crap, I'm like it was wired that way from the factory, I tried messing with it, but the wiring diagram specifies that! F**k the police

the truck is going to my buddy shop to get the floor done soon when he doing that im prepping the motor and tranny and finding parts,

If you have a reg cab short box the centric measurement for the shaft should be around 45.5" which is the same as a fox body mustang 5.0 or a awd aerostar rear shaft I'm getting one from a buddy for $10 plus some easy lay or and got my slip yoke and flange yoke from shaftmasters.com fairly cheap

do you have more info on the fox body drive shift or a forum on it,

thanks batsun

on a d21 can I use the third member in my 620, and can I use the disc brake an put them on my 620,

Lol yup just picked up a set with the spindles for the front of mine. can also use the d21 drop spindles if you want to keep suspension travel but be lower. As for the mustang driveshaft you will need to contact shaftmasters.com to get the right slip yoke and flange yoke and will need to get, the mustang u joints will work with these. You will need the shaft from a 5.o mustang 79-93 is you want a one piece but measure your centric before buying one to be safe it should be 45.75 with slip yoke all the way in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey people of ratsun it ben a long time , I ben working on Datsun the last month doing floors and a couple other thing and it ben -44 tem the past few days so cold it not fun lol

im trying to post pic but its not working but im going to keep trying