Dead Datsun Art

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this just a pic you found or you know where this car is?

None of these are oics are mine, sorry if I wasn't clear in the beginning. Just stuff I found that I think looks neat.

I don't copy them or make any claims, I just post links to the originals where I find them, to respect any copyright notices.

The one you asked about was for sale a few years ago in La Grange, California ... http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/2009/12/07/kidney-anyone-1960-datsun-1200-van-vpl221/

It was covered here as well -> http://community.ratsun.net/topic/16742-vpl221-on-ebay/  

Man these old things are so cool!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went back to that former wrecking yard in Aurora this afternoon. I got a few pics & contact info if amybody.wants anything.

2013-09-09163046.jpg this silver 521 is a.'70. Interior looked ok&it had a.Datsun/Hitachi am radio/ 8 track player inside( cool nostalgia factor,not that I have any 8 track tapes,but cool anyway) a black 620 grille on the floor inside. My battery ran out after this pic,so no more of this one for now.

I didn't get the year of this 521,but i'll be going back for the bumperettes,& maybe a few other parts off of it. 2013-09-09161801.jpg 2013-09-09161710.jpg 2013-09-09161556.jpg

Somebody wanted pics of this,i can't remember who right now. 2013-09-09161344-1.jpg 2013-09-09161344.jpg

Here's a pic of that Datsun forklift I mentioned. I don't know what I would do.with this,but I want to own it. 2013-09-09161248.jpg

Loren O posted this on the Craigslist thread. I thought it would be fitting here.

I want the yellow delivery truck.

• 2 weeks later...