I like coupes! - Pictures of Bluebird Coupes

carterb

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha!  Never expected to see a picture of my car up in this thread.  This was when I was mocking up the spook to see if I liked it in black or not; you can see the vice grips hanging from the center haha

Your car looks beautiful!

Can you post a few pictures showing the hood garnish?  It's such a rare option - I've never seen them in person and they rarely make an appearance in photos.  I'd love to see what it really looks like.

Your car looks beautiful!

Can you post a few pictures showing the hood garnish?  It's such a rare option - I've never seen them in person and they rarely make an appearance in photos.  I'd love to see what it really looks like.

Thanks, it took me the better part of a year searching almost daily to find.  When I came across this one I knew it was the one I had been searching for.  As far as pictures, these are the best I can find on my computer.  The spook is now matte black.  Ironically, it looks like this picture was taken the same day as the one that was posted earlier.

PW3uxIx.jpg

And from inside...

1V7vF4N.jpg

Thanks, it took me the better part of a year searching almost daily to find.  When I came across this one I knew it was the one I had been searching for.  As far as pictures, these are the best I can find on my computer.  The spook is now matte black.  Ironically, it looks like this picture was taken the same day as the one that was posted earlier.

PW3uxIx.jpg

And from inside...

1V7vF4N.jpg

Exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks for sharing!

Ha!  Never expected to see a picture of my car up in this thread.  This was when I was mocking up the spook to see if I liked it in black or not; you can see the vice grips hanging from the center haha

I just sploooged.

csgUcXm.jpg