Datsun BBQ @ Garage Auto Hero

Icehouse

jeff, its for the people who get there first, and i will beat you there :)

I will go to your house the night before and pull a couple wires on your car :D Then I will see if you beat me there :D haha

I'll probbaly be bringing a free bin with me too! :)

No one wants Z parts :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that this is probly a dumb question, but hell I will ask it anyways..Is this a shop, as in a like performance shop, or a custom shop...? I was just curious, it wasnt really clear in any of the replys on the blog....So what time is everyone going to roll in.. And we should get a cruise going afterwards somewhere...Just an idea I like to crusie, But I am an old school guy from the time when cruising was cruising and you didnt get hasseled...Cya:cool:

I know that this is probly a dumb question, but hell I will ask it anyways..Is this a shop, as in a like performance shop, or a custom shop...? I was just curious, it wasnt really clear in any of the replys on the blog....So what time is everyone going to roll in.. And we should get a cruise going afterwards somewhere...Just an idea I like to crusie, But I am an old school guy from the time when cruising was cruising and you didnt get hasseled...Cya:cool:

Its a custom shop, he does everything but most the long term projects are datsun. Ii hear there is going to be a cruise.. I'm not sure what time I will show up, hopefully not to late.

I see how it is..... No pics of my painted grille!!!! I guess at Canby you could get some good shots of it :D

I would like to thank Ray for putting on a great BBQ (even thought I doubt he will read this :D )

is it true that hainz did a burnout when he left?

Yep I thought he was going to crash by the angle and the look on his face :eek: He some how straightened it out though :cool: I didn't know a L motor could do that.:P

I don't think so.. You also missed his ass crack!! He was working on Doug's car for about 2 hrs, if you happened to walk by, BAM!!! white ass crack!!! I think his ass crack has more camera time than his face!! haha

I dont think I have ever seen an L series do that either!!!

where I come from L-series do that all the time. But then again, our L-series mostly all came stock with fuel injection and a turbo. :D

Icehouse saw my Z do a burnout a year ago before the 18's and before the turbo... those were the days