Yellow SR510

I now have bumpers, lol, thanks paradime! I actually like them on, looks complete. And I now have a magnaflow muffler courtesy of Andrew scoring a used one and welding it all up. Sounds much nicer now, toned down, compared to not having one, which is what i wanted.

IMG_1301_zpsa693498b.jpg

IMG_1300_zps862dbd6e.jpg

IMG_1303_zps0d195395.jpg

IMG_1302_zpsabd85f95.jpg

IMG_1297_zps00e3cde8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next up, instead of replacing the slicks, I want to get a new set of rims and tires and keep this setup for the track. So i could use some help figuring out what rims will best fit my car. I want a 15" and there are two possibles that I am currently looking at:

Maxxim Champion's 15x6.5 +38
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/wheels/maxxim/product/byName.do?tmn=Champion&typ=Car%2FMinivan

or

Drag DR-20 15x7 +0, 10, or 40
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/wheels/drag/product/byName.do?tmn=DR-20&typ=Car%2FMinivan

( I am assuming these are positive because of how they look-- the website does not specify)

Your thoughts would be appreciated on if any of these would fit better than the other, or not fit at all!. Also, I am looking at these ones because they are new...and cheap!

• 2 weeks later...

I think those black bumpers look Really Nice! If I had a set of 68 sidelights I wouldn't have shaved my car. So much more stylish and understated than the doughty 70's light. Another thing I'm liking is the yellow on black plates. Great touch. You have a kick ass car there man. Enjoy it too it's fullest.

• 1 month later...

I havent posted here for awhile... been driving around enjoying the car. Figured out a few more things I want done to it along the way, so I will be taking it back to Andrew some time in April, lol.

Here are a few pics:

Hanging out with my brother in his new '08 STI

IMG_1449_zpswywcorll.jpg

IMG_1445_zpsa0xchxnq.jpg

And a few more little details to the engine bay; painted the spark plug cover and installe and got a turbo heat blanket because it was getting extremely hot in there.

IMG_1485_zps3pqjbdgm.jpg

• Like 2