76 610 coupe

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

funny thing is i bought the carbs and rad for my gf's car and now i have the car i want..........      and the girl

:rofl: 

so preliminary plans:

send it to the body and paint shop i was going to have my truck done up at and have them straiten it and lay down a coat of paint(color undecided)

once i get it back ill decide if it will start with an L series or go strait to a KA......

then rock the fuck out of it!!!

• Like 2

I now hate you...   Not really... but, yes... no.. ok, yes... nnoooooo, YEP.  no,...  YUP!!!!....  I mean nice datto there Ass clown... I mean, congrats...

nope, I dislike this...

NM, Congrats ...

Oh wait, ok.....

Celebratory beer :beer: :cheers:

I want a 610!!!! ....    me all jelly.... :wub:

• Like 2

wow man i can say a 610 is one of my dreams too.....paint it stock color .... its beautiful....as phixius said .. i hate u ...no im jealous ... no i hate u .... no i love u cuz if u ever get rid of her i call dibs .....cant wait to see it on the rad... and tbh that damage looks superficial to me...will be a nice car indeed...congrats man super jelly

i love that car.

Someday i would like to own one.

me too!!! oh wait......

Poor car has been passed around like a cheap whore.....glad you're gonna fix her man...she deserves it....

ya, im glad to have it but micro never shoulda let it go(to who he did) 

Awesome car, give err sum luv :)

planning on it! 

wow man i can say a 610 is one of my dreams too.....paint it stock color .... its beautiful....as phixius said .. i hate u ...no im jealous ... no i hate u .... no i love u cuz if u ever get rid of her i call dibs .....cant wait to see it on the rad... and tbh that damage looks superficial to me...will be a nice car indeed...congrats man super jelly

I do think i can go with a stock color...... its just not it me...

Im kinda feeling a mini mopar theme........ i have this thing for green ya see 

Poor car has been passed around like a cheap whore.....glad you're gonna fix her man...she deserves it....

They say that there ate three things that become respectable with age... old buildings. old politicians and old whores...... maybe there are four

I hear ya on the green.... It'd look great painted sublime green :) !!

It would (I had a new '70 Dart that was that color) but Sassy-Grass Green is darker and gets my vote.