post-men

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roseyroseyrose

Tristin=thin greasy=bacon

Tristin=no less than six steps from any discussion on Ratsun=Kevin Bacon no less than six steps from Tristin.

ok, i see the connect.....

i do have a tv jrock but i seldom use it.....

Guest roseyroseyrose

dang it wont let me post any pics....i even restarted my browser.....i have some nice tat boys to post for wifey too... :crying:

its break time at my house, i just finished up running around in the hothot heat.....geez!!!

Guest roseyroseyrose

Ha, Thanks Rosey!

It is funny though.  I love tattoos.... and men, but not all tattoos on men.  But, to each their own, as I imagine not all like my tattoos :thumbup:

no, i know what you mean, its a very personal preference...i have 9 tattoos myself, but i really only like 4 or 5 of them, the others i did when i was stoopit! im working on getting the ones i dont like redone, so i can like them. ive had the one between my breasts redone by this really great artist out of austin texas and id like him to do the one on my ass into a huge blue octopus, writhing around my curves and crevices, lol.

what i really love best are the tribal polynesian/maori tats, and of course japanese ones.....heres a couple, for fun....you should post ones you like, im lovin this thread!

polynesian_zps0dd5a7e1.jpg

dayvidthomas_zps4890bb33.jpg

wildboy_zps7eb2c0dd.jpg

• Like 1

if I could find a way to get pics of myself onto here rosey, I would just for you. until I can tho...shirtless_johnny2_bdd.jpg

FUCK that caveman... no good deserter left the best team in the game. Let's go Oakland! (fuck San Jose too for trying to steal the best team in the game.)

Guest roseyroseyrose

pics or...

ive posted numerous pics, i cant help it if you werent payin attn!

if I could find a way to get pics of myself onto here rosey, I would just for you. until I can tho...shirtless_johnny2_bdd.jpg

heck, get someone on the street or in a coffee shop to take some n post em, laptops are everywhere! just do it! lol.....jk, i will wait patiently, however......

none of the other ratguys are posting sexy pics, i guess im the only one brave enough and possibly insane enough to lay em on the table (literally in zachary's pizza!).....

:crying: :crying: :crying: waaaaaaa, cmon guys!!!

Guest roseyroseyrose

cmon, do it....heres a little bait....if i can do it, u can do it too......zchrysboobs1_zpsc009804d.jpeg

pay attn lao!

i just happened to sit at this table in zachary's.....the command was too tempting to resist, haha...

none of the other ratguys are posting sexy pics, i guess im the only one brave enough and possibly insane enough to lay em on the table (literally in zachary's pizza!).....

:crying: :crying: :crying: waaaaaaa, cmon guys!!!

I will Post a cock pic if you like?

Guest roseyroseyrose

well, if I was single i'd be crazy enough to do the coffeeshop thing...but i'm not lol.  I gotta convince the lady to let me, since she's the only one with a phone that I may be able to get the pics off of.

oh, well, thats very different....of course you should respect and honor your lady, so i respectfully withdraw that request, and still thank you for this thread :thumbup:

Guest roseyroseyrose

closest I can get for you for the time being would be this. 225121_10151191855863760_1971354694_n.jp264607_191544717561454_124509_n.jpg

I know i'm goin to a lake up here this weekend, maybe I can get some shots done then for ya lol.

oh, thats lovely!....you both make a beautiful couple, and these pics are great, no need to do more.....thanks!