post-men

well, I know theres not a lot of females on this forum, but its about time they should get a bit of non-car eye candy on here for their dedication to stick it out.  same rules apply as in pos(t-its) and post-ass, they are not post-poon, this is not post-dick. i'll start it off, at the risk of becoming the new head of the almost-gay committee.

HotMan0010.jpg

tumblr_m9n9i1EtVs1rngy7c.jpg

hot-hunk-stud-kyle-marchand.jpg

all flaming can be directed here>> :fu: . datwifey, roseyroseyrose, countrybabe, and any others on here....you're welcome :devil:

• Like 1
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and DOMA. beside the point tho, we guys have our visual stimuli in 2 threads, 3 if you count pinups. they're nice as a relax break from carcarcarcar. my girl, while not overly mechanical yet, is willing to learn and comes out to help me.  that's pretty badass to me, and i'm sure the rest of you with mechanical or at least willing helpers would agree.  there are a few females on this forum, I just felt that they should be allowed the same opportunity for a relax break as we have :thumbup:. that being said, i'm hoping this stays true to form like post tits and ass, and doesn't devolve into a joke.

As much as this is going to make me sound gay (ive been called way worse), I'm going to say this.

I think it's a good idea!

The girls put up with our shenanigans and posting of boobs and bums everywhere and accept it with good humor so why shouldn't they have a thread to perve on?

And if DevilsBullet gets elected as the Pres of the "almost gay" committee, looks like I just became VP.

• Like 1
Guest roseyroseyrose

heyheyhey, thas what im talkin about.....i do luvs me some menfolk....i just happen to be sitting here waiting for my fren james, so to pass the time, ill post some of my faves....i have very eclectic tastes, ha

13-kirkspock_low_zps33c22be2.jpg

adamlevinenaked1_zps35806d48.jpg

Bassnectar_3451-3ecaji_zps9eda5cc1.jpg

Guest roseyroseyrose

there ya go 72240z.  its not just us homos anymore :rofl: . and not bad rosey, tho I think I like the looks of new kirk and spock more than old kirk and spock, that's just me tho.

i posted that for spock.....gotta have that old skool, skinny ass spock dude......hes just my type :thumbup:

• Like 1
Guest roseyroseyrose

there have to be some gay and bi datsun loving guys out there, too, so this is for all of us who adore the male physique......im gonna do some adoring tonite, heh :w00t:

Guest roseyroseyrose

damn im loving this thread!!! i was about to do this db, so im glad u did it, so i can participate fully.....theres nothin like worshipping the obelisk...

Guest roseyroseyrose

how bout some pics of some of you guys in ur skivvies? we gots lotsa men here, can we add some "ratboys"??? pretty please, with sugar on top?

dont be shy, i wasnt!!!