Stuff to Do around Canby...

tangent

So Oregonians.... Flying in from the the windswept plains.. and any tips on cool activities would be appreciated... How about river rafting? Not like adreneline Junky stuff, but wouldnt mind a raft trip past some nice scenery...

Input appreciated:D

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you drive up to Seattle my girlfriend can get you to the top of the space needle for free :D Its gotta be 3 or so hours north though. I've also been on the underground tour and want to go on the Duck tour. Sorry this isn't much help...

If you drive up to Seattle my girlfriend can get you to the top of the space needle for free :D Its gotta be 3 or so hours north though. I've also been on the underground tour and want to go on the Duck tour. Sorry this isn't much help...

Space needle is cool... your girlfriend lives all the way in Seattle??? Damn now thats a commute for some Booger:p

You can hike around silver creek falls, it's south of Canby. You could also go over to the coast and check out our wonderful beaches. There's lot's of trails and hiking around there. For rafting, you'd have to go down southern oregon way. We even have speed boat tours on the Deshuttes river, I've never been but it looks like fun! Go online and look up things to do in Oregon, it will give you a big list of things going on and places to see.

If you are a outdoor type the NW is the place to be. Hell in the Portland region there is MT.Hood, Multinoma Falls (spelling?) the Oregon Coast is nice, its only an 11/2 west or so. Cross the border and do Mt St, Helens lots of hiking around there...So trust me to say NW is not laking in the outdoor adventure department...And I am sure you will get alot more advice once you up here...:)

Thanks guys... appreciate it.. I was planning on going to the Coast.. and checking out Mt Hood sounds cool... we are staying 2 nights in Canby so if the we get bored... Silver Creek Falls should be a nice distraction..

• 2 weeks later...

Arrive Thurs. Depart Tues. so My Chica and I will have a few days to explore.. Cant wait to come check out all those Datsuns... I havnt had a Vacation in over a Decade.