Any Metal Fans?

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys post weak metal

As far as pure metals go, Tungsten has the highest tensile strength with an ultimate strength of 1510 Mega-Pascals. Tungsten also has the honor of having the highest melting point of any unalloyed metal, and second only to carbon on the whole periodic table.

Alloys are a constantly changing field as researchers attempt to create ever stronger combinations of elements. Generally, the strongest alloy is steel mixed with a few other elements. Vanadium steel alloys seem to be particularly promising, with several companies releasing variants with ultimate strengths of up to 5205 MPa.

With an ultimate strength of about 434 MPa, Titanium is the perfect blend of strength and practicality. Its low density make sit perfect for industrial uses requiring a strong metal with a high melting point. Indeed, Titanium has the highest strength to weight ratio of any natural metal known to man.

• Like 8

favorite female growwwwwler....

Not my favorite female, but damn good. Arch Enemy was the first concert I had ever been to. Arch Enemy, Nile, Hate Eternal, and Artisan. 

Here is whats generally in my rotation:

• Like 3