jus trying to figure out why i cannot post in the classifieds section? anyway iam in desperate need of a driver side door lock actuator, regulator whatever its called, iam unable to lock my door and this is very important, for obvious reasons, this is for a 71 4 door 510  thank you =) 

• Like 1
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, not another one.

Hi yourself.

You need 25 posts before you can post in the classifieds.

Go to my build thread and comment a couple of times on how awesome you think it is and you'll have your 25 posts in no time!

• Like 2

should i comment one more time? < old post

The last of the P510 series went through Australian assembly lines in 1972, and due to the extensive use for rallying, the cars are now quite hard to find in any reasonable condition. In the U.S., Datsun P510 cars are becoming increasingly rare in the Rust Belt regions, but can still be seen in the more temperate Western and Southern States. Greatest numbers of the cars seem to be in the West Coast region.

^ new edited post

• Like 1

ill just pointless reply to myself in here < old post

The Datsun 510 was sold in Canada till 1981 < new edited post

Also the '80 Canadian '510' still had the L20B motor where as the US got the new Z20S.

There are Z series doglegs but Canada did not get them.

Wow. Why can't people just get 25 posts from actually using the site info and all the great threads. Why must you start a thread about nothing so you can get to post to the classifieds and then disappear when you're done. Get involved and contribute for Christ sakes....... Oh, and this thread needs tits!   

88square-010412a_zps8ade71fa.jpg

• Like 2