Newbie!!

_k_i_d_

Hey guys!! I've been lurking this site for a couple days now to get some ideas, now it's about I join the Ratsun community!  :)  I don't own a Datsun yet but at least I do have an idea of what to look for when the time comes I'll have to purchase one in the near future. I know the Z cars are one of the most beautifully built cars because of it's sleek shape design but somehow I like a B210 (or Sunny on the other side of the Pacific) especially if it's a hatch! People of my age (I'm 25) would rather get an AE86, 240sx, Supra ,RX-7 etc. but for me I want a Sunny hatch because of it's uniqueness and shape. I know some people don't like it but somehow I do like it! And I guess watching too much 1980's JAF Fuji Sprint Race footages or the historic race events that they currently doing right every year (Youtube). I hope there are kind and knowledgeable for tips and advice. Thanks and have nice day guy! :)

_k_i_d_

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome! Always good to have new members. The B210 is unique. Be sure to check out the 210 photo thread (has a lot of B210s as well). Also, you should check out the 1200 foum for info on the A-series engines and some modifications for the B210.

Good luck on your search. I'm sure it won't be too difficult. After all, you do live in the Datsun heartland :P

1200 forum:

http://datsun1200.com/modules/news/

Thank you ranman72!   B210GX I lived up here in Ferndale my fellow Washingtonian!   Kirden Thank you! I'll sure look on the 1200 forum about A series engine!  Yes I guess I live in a place where I see Datsuns on every streets! :)