I got another one..

Royal Sierra

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Drove it home today. 17 miles. Ran great other than smoking more than anything ive ever seen in my life. Had to pull over 3 times in 17 miles to take a breather because the exhaust fumes were so bad. Cab was filled with smoke. I stopped at oreillys to get flex pipe to at least dump the exhaust out the side. Worked a lot better but fell off halfway home. Monday I'll have an exhaust on it but not driving it until then

20160604_210545_zpstqnzjqka.jpg

• Like 2

glad its back on the road, i'm sure you've seem my truck with the original wheels and 620 caps. would be a similar look for you. but sounds like you are already set on the rallies, as am I. 15x8's fit but if you want to be low, you'll need to roll some fenders. i'm down with a 4in block, and flipped second leaf, front is reindexed two splines for reference.

• Like 1

I like the stocks and the rallies. I went out of my way to source a set of stocks then had the find caps. I'll roll stocks for now. Still need 195/50s for the new set of rallies I got. But exhaust first. My apartments already left a note on it for having bad tags and they said theyll tow it tuesday. Buut good thing im getting tags tomorrow. Somebody thought its be funny to write "I LOVE BOYS" on my windshield

Which is weird, because I dont.

• Like 1

It's a compliment.

I love boys insinuates that they think you are gay. Homosexual men have a stereotype of having excellent artistic taste and a great sense of style.

Clearly, they believe the owner of this pickup to be possessed of these traites, made obvious by the very fact that he owns such a great truck.

It's obviously a compliment from someone who is bowing under peer pressure and is afraid to let their friends know.

:)

• Like 2

Oics for fun. Fuck photobucket has went nuts with their ads online. Cant even use it half the time

Swapped out the ricey neochrome shift knob for the crusty factory one. Tomorrow I'll put the truck in my name and get tags. Unfortunatley nobody came through with a welder in Molalla so I may have to drive it to Canby for them to do the exhaust

20160605_200715_zpss6rn31wf.jpg

gomqj7ix.jpg

yxxpxkt7.jpg

• Like 2

You're going to hate the drone as you drive at speed. Nothing worse than that. You may think you like it now, but I tell ya.......you're ears are going to hate ya! Lived those days on sport bikes for decades.

• Like 1