I got another one..

Royal Sierra

Long story short I got this for free. Been sitting since 2005. Im really excited about it. Ever since I sold the green one (which is coming along very nicely) Ive been wanting another so bad. And luck was on my side this time and the guy told me I could have it, signed the title and gave me the keys. I wanted that patina look from the green truck and I gotta say this truck nails it. All I really want to do with it is more low, coker white walls, flowmaster, take off that camper. I like the look Jon521s truck has and have always liked that look but dont want to seem like Im copying him. Anyway, the only real downside is I have no place to work on it.

Anyways heres oics

20130607_165658_zpsf9c1e7d1.jpg

20130607_165704_zpsc526704a.jpg

20130607_165716_zps0e55b331.jpg

20130607_165710_zpsdfab5bbe.jpg

20130607_165726_zps54b833ce.jpg

• Like 4
  • Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow! you cant beat free. Oregon officially has thee best deals on Datsuns. You should keep that camper and rock the erichwaslike look. sounds like you have some good ideas.

And i would say don't worry about looking like you copied someone, unless it's exactly the same i don't think anyone would give too many fucks. if anything they would be flattered that your truck was influenced by theirs.

keep the pics coming!

Idk about oregon having the best deals on datsuns.

But have you guys noticed "people in the valley in cali" alot of 521's show up on c.l. cheap and dissapere asap?

Well there is some big fucker here in modesto who owns a towing company and has a yard to keep em. Well i was told he has about 16-17 521's sitting there. He is fixxing them one by one and shipping them to mexico. Ahe only likes 521's the guy who told me about him sold him 3 rolling 521's with no motor for 200.

I kinda want to keep them just because nobody else does. Im gonna swing by today and check it out and snap a few oics for you guys. I wish I had a place to work on it though. The only place I have to put it is my grandpas shop and hes got a couple hundred grand worth of muscle cars in there and wont let me come and go as i please im sure..i could leave it outside the shop but its in a shitty area and dont want to take the chance of someone fucking with it or the windows because all the glass is good.

Lold at rhe scooby thing. I also picked a set of these up a few months ago for 20 bucks at an estate sale. Not sure if Ill keep em but they are gonna go on the truck as rollers because those other tires are flat and cracked. I was gonna put them on my 98 chevy but needed spacers for the front

20130423_173446_zps312231af.jpg

• Like 1

Congrats on the find, and it's another previously bright blue one to match a certain green one you speak of lol. Once you start working on it and if you need any L16 parts let me know, I picked up a couple parts trucks a while back that both had motor/ trannies in them. Good luck on your second go- round.