Found this on my truck today

go take a steamy shit on there porch...... when he comes over to ask why u did that ... say......'thats what its like to read your handwriting you illiterate fuck...,  so fuck u and tell your girlfriend to stay off my lawn she gave it herpes walking barefoot on it .."   if he persists ... "say u called the police, not for the noise but u hoped they found a meth lab on the premises cuz all the garbage in your yard really throws up some redflags man...."   if none of that works when he comes over....just stare at him for 5 minutes while he talks and only keep repeatedly licking your lips....dont blink if u can

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hit it as long as she keeps her mouth shut lol, then never look back

DID you call the cops on their party? Because if not and you know who wrote the note I would totally just ring the bell and set them straight. It doesnt have to be in a way that makes them want to hate and mess with you. It can be on more of a we're living on the same block why not chill the fuck out. 

DID you call the cops on their party? Because if not and you know who wrote the note I would totally just ring the bell and set them straight. It doesnt have to be in a way that makes them want to hate and mess with you. It can be on more of a we're living on the same block why not chill the fuck out. 

as stated earlier I only call the fuzz when I have junkies stabbing themselves with syringes on my side street.

I think it would be pointless to go talk to the person I ASSUME wrote the note because she seems to be mentally unstable and often drunk.

If I was gonna fuck with her I would just anonymously call the cops at six in the morning and say I heard a bunch of yelling then a woman's screams being cut off by a loud bang. (I would seriously never do this)

• Like 1

check your local laws but most areas you can mow your lawn blow your leaves build your house listen to your music from 7 am till 8 pm 

my old neighbor called the police on me one time and told them I caused her husbands death because I was so noisy 

she complained that I park my truck in my back yard at midnight and it was to loud 

she complained that I was driving a tractor in my back yard at 7 pm when the police showed up all was quiet because I was eating dinner 

the police told me I could run the tractor as much as I want till 8pm and I could park my truck in my back yard at any time I wanted 

sometimes noise restrictions are different for weekends 

If I was you I would mow my lawn and blow my leaves at the earliest time available and just for fun I would sometimes do it as late as possible too

but in a accordance with your local laws  

your neighbor needs to write 100 sentences as neatly as possible 

I WILL MIND MY OWN FUCKING BUSINESS FROM NOW ON AND LEARN TO WRITE UN NECESSARY LETTERS NEATLY  

• Like 2

That's like when I was living in the Hood while going to college, these dumbshits called the cops on me for revving my Talon 3 TIMES at 2:30pm on a Saturday. I had just The same crackheads that I had gotten into many near fights with for blasting music at 3 am every morning. They had a massive drug bust about 2 weeks later, all got locked up on

coke charges. I win. And the ghetto cop that showed up and told me he was going to arrest me for "backtalking" him was mixed in all of it. He got arrested later. Double win.

• Like 1

are you sure the mexican comment was for the leaf blower and not those lights on the back of your truck? lol i kid... why is jrock writing you hate notes..... again kidding, dont get all bent jrock. id figure out how early/late and exactly how loud you can be and stay just on the legal side and give them the ratsun salute every now and then when mexican leaf blowing your lawn.... only time i leave notes is when ppl park in front of my shop door  when there is a whole parking lot on either sid of my shop. "feel free to park in the public parking located to your left and right nad not block our bay door" and i always leave a card that has my name, shop name and number... feel free to come talk to me about it

That note is amazing. It hurt my head just trying to read it. 

Shows you how far the English language has deteriorated since cell phones came into the popular realm of existence!  Yes. I am of the old classic school.  I even could read "Beowolf" in the original early english, but the crap I see on the net leaves me astounded at the ineptitude of the language skills of the "current" generation.  Mayby I should have learned Gaelic from my Grandmother, it sure as hell sounds better that the garbage I hear lately. "Slainte Gael!"

• Like 1