Found this on my truck today

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

Ironic how they call you a baby, but write like a 12 year old kid on crack cocaine. 

Not to mention the blatant racism.

If anyone left a note like that on my truck, i'd be cracking skulls. Shit ain't right. 

• Like 2

can someone translate crack head writing... I cant read that chicken scratch...

It says (and I'm paraphrasing)

wah wah wah I'm a 12 year old and I don't like that you drive a Mexican minitruck oh and also I think but don't really know if you're the one that called the police because we were partying. 

The people that wrote that are some remedial mother fuckers.

Deciphered sort of: Also I ran this through a site that tells you the gender of the writer. Comes out at either female or weak male, either way a little bitch :sneaky:

Dear neighbor

I believe that one night you called the police on my neighbors for having a birth-day party. I guess the noise was to much for you. So you cried like a baby and called the police.

Well let me describe how you have disturbed the peice[sic] in this neighbor hood. your fucking truck for one. the exhaust [alarm] system on your truck is very [undecipherable- trickerting??] your mexican [??-hat] [??-lower],

Then their[sic] the fucken[sic] alarm in the [??-valve] that didn't stay for two months. I am not a friend of yours. But you better [??-get?] your shit and learn to be quite[sic]. Whats[sic] up with the leafe[sic] blower at 6:30 on a saturday night.

Shut the fuck up. its[sic] like you cant stand the noise but your[sic] the one making it.

This part is what I don't understand :I believe that one night you called the police on my neighbors for having a birth-day party. Why does the writer care that the neighbors got the police called on them? How the hell does this have any relevance?

• Like 4

Deciphered sort of: Also I ran this through a site that tells you the gender of the writer. Comes out at either female or weak male, either way a little bitch :sneaky:

Dear neighbor

I believe that one night you called the police on my neighbors for having a birth-day party. I guess the noise was to much for you. So you cried like a baby and called the police.

Well let me describe how you have disturbed the peice[sic] in this neighbor hood. your fucking truck for one. the exhaust [alarm] system on your truck is very [undecipherable- trickerting??](irritating) your mexican [??-hat] [??-lower](leaf blower),

Then their[sic] the fucken[sic] alarm in the [??-valve](volvo) that didn't stay for two months. I am not a friend of yours. But you better [??-get?] your shit and learn to be quite[sic]. Whats[sic] up with the leafe[sic] blower at 6:30 on a saturday night.

Shut the fuck up. its[sic] like you cant stand the noise but your[sic] the one making it.

This part is what I don't understand :I believe that one night you called the police on my neighbors for having a birth-day party. Why does the writer care that the neighbors got the police called on them? How the hell does this have any relevance?

This helped for some of the things i couldn't make out the first ten times I tried to read through the note.

This helped for some of the things i couldn't make out the first ten times I tried to read through the note.

Thanks, those corrections make more sense.

DSCF4574_zpsc7eaf7a3.jpg

Dear neighbor,

I believe that one night you called the police on my neighbors for having a birthday party. I guess the noise was too much for you so you cried like a baby and called police.

Well let me describe how you have disturbed the peace in this neighborhood peace. Your fucking truck for one. The exhaust system on your truck is very irritating, your mexican leaf blower, then there's the broken alarm in the volvo that didn't stop for two months. I am not a friend of yours but you better quit your shit and learn to be quiet. What's up with the leaf blower at 6:30 on saturday night?

Shut the fuck up. It's like you can't stand the noise, but your the one making it.

I left most of the spelling and grammar in because it was making my head hurt.

And I hope this translation will help Laotsu get his shit together. :-D

• Like 2

I feel dumber for reading that letter, and I haven't got far to fall. Who in the hell puts that shit on paper and expects to be taken seriously? You should leave a pamphlet for a local community collage on their door, and maybe highlight the reading/writing classes in it so they get the hint.

• Like 1

HAHAHAHA I just wanna know what part of Santa Rosa you live in.!!  I thought that whole town wiped their asses with greenbacks.

I call the cops on junkies shooting smack next to my house not loud ass tweekers.

niiiiice.!

I've got a good friend of mine that lives over in Rincon Valley. His family has been there since the early 1800's

It's called the West End, the cops took forty rocks of coke of some baller two months ago.

but the way the writer of the notes says they are not your friend makes me think it is one of your friends trying to bust your balls. if you know what I mean.

no, the author is correct, she is not my friend. despite what Ratbaggin the kiwi might think or say all my friends are ballsy enough to fuck with me face to face.