70 521 "lina bear"

konig209

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has been drooling ever since that guy back east posted a photo of his clock, it was actually an interior shot that had the clock in it, he has been psycho since. :lol:

wayne leave me alone i got cotton mouth now dammit. Actually since i seen Pat or old school tiki. I never new they existed. I am also looking for the door stainless steel trim i think that is cool also.Paypal standing by.

• Like 1

I have a set of that trim, but that idiot over there in Asia put the trim in a flat box like an envelope, and it got bent bad in shipping, I have been looking for someone to fix the damage ever since(at least a year).

When you seen that photo of that clock way over on the passenger side in that truck back east, you went crazy, you were offering money right away, I don't blame you either, if someone can convince the guy to sell it, it might as well be you, you used basically the same words below, "Paypal standing by".

I thought you already had that trim package, or did you buy the NOS wingwindows/gaskets.

wayne leave me alone i got cotton mouth now dammit. Actually since i seen Pat or old school tiki. I never new they existed. I am also looking for the door stainless steel trim i think that is cool also.Paypal standing by.

• Like 1

The guy pried it off with a screw driver, that wasn't so bad as the fact that it looks to have been bent at a 90 degree angle at some point, and then almost flattened back out, the seller was an idiot when he packaged it for shipping.

I figure that I have to much into it to sell it, and I will have to put more into it to fix it, I fit one to a door already, the other one has issues, it needs someone that knows what they are doing, I sent them out to be fixed with my U320 trim, but only the U320 trim got worked on.

It kinda sucks, I have a lot of money into this trim.

I got the window wing rubbers. I really want the trim how bad is yours. Can I fix it.

• Like 1