blackbird 620 ka24de

BlackBird620

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright progress towards something of a build cut the front clip off blackbird there will be no body panels put back on IMG_20140309_154047_806_zpsdef83e5e.jpg traded the bed off blackbird to a friend in need of one for panels for Phoenix IMG_20140309_154033_168_zps0e86c6e3.jpg Phoenix donated a tailgate in the trade think he should leave it just like it is IMG_20140309_153556_219_zps6ed8cd66.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Blackbird sold today to my little brother who is 6' 6" 298lbs for $25 cash due to owing him $225 no its not going to end up trashed and scrapped he really wants to build a rat rod with what he has at the house hates that all he has motor and trans wise is chevy 350 and 700r4 but is going to do it anyway his budget is $600 and $150 is going into IRS for it with 4.11 rear gears true rat style will be sweet 0327141555_zpstmzxbpr7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well this is a turn of events got to missing blackbird had sold her to my brother for 250 a while back n got to talking about rat rods with some of the guys at work and while explaining what a rat rod was to one of the younger guys I decided that I have enough motors transmissions and other parts and the tools to build blackbird into a rat so in a couple weeks I'll be buying her back to cut apart and start some crazy rat build

Of course I dig a KC, just not in CA where you can't smog exempt those years.  Always thinking... "man if I could just get a kc titled as a '75... that would be nice ".

Anyway, the main reason I replied to this thread was the photo in the collage above that has the dog, the cup, (the truck of course), and the grinnin' dude with a cig, spewing out a cloud of smoke... all perfectly aligned to the shot.... awesome !

IMG_20140110_113441_193_zps191e3902.jpg

• Like 1

Of course I dig a KC, just not in CA where you can't smog exempt those years. Always thinking... "man if I could just get a kc titled as a '75... that would be nice ".

Anyway, the main reason I replied to this thread was the photo in the collage above that has the dog, the cup, (the truck of course), and the grinnin' dude with a cig, spewing out a cloud of smoke... all perfectly aligned to the shot.... awesome !

IMG_20140110_113441_193_zps191e3902.jpg

Ya man best shot I got with the po

Well, I mean I ran 5/16 fuel line down the

Same route as the existing oem lines. I mounted a fuel filter before the both the fuel pump and fuel rail. I still need to mount the fuel pump though. There is not much room at all. Everyone I talked to says I can run one of the vent lines as a return. My tank is a 74' tank. I think that my truck is a late 74, but really is the 75 model. I base that on the motor mounts and fuel tank. Did you try to use one of the vents for a return line prior to using the pathfinder tank?