POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brookings............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... anything

• Like 1

I ordered a turning switch for my truck. The part didn't even come close to what my truck needed. I had to send it back and it was shipped here in the U.S. So i asked ebay if I can send it back to the seller in the United States and they said it was OK to send it back to the address in the U.S. And now they won't refund my money back I didn't send it back to Thailand which would have cost me more in shipping when I payed to have it shipped to me in the first place! Now they want me to pay more to send it back! I told EBAY to go to hell and this is the second time they screw me out of my money!

16 hours ago, Rockman1 said:

I ordered a turning switch for my truck. The part didn't even come close to what my truck needed. I had to send it back and it was shipped here in the U.S. So i asked ebay if I can send it back to the seller in the United States and they said it was OK to send it back to the address in the U.S. And now they won't refund my money back I didn't send it back to Thailand which would have cost me more in shipping when I payed to have it shipped to me in the first place! Now they want me to pay more to send it back! I told EBAY to go to hell and this is the second time they screw me out of my money!

If you fill out the return request through eBay's standard process, the return label they give you is your proof that the item was returned. You should not even be having a conversation about returning to the USA or Thailand. That sound like you were sending messages to the seller. If so, that is how you got screwed.

eBay has opened up easy international shipping and as part of that, the larger corporation will be helping to cover some of the costs of shipping or refunds.

16 hours ago, Jskinny said:

Didn't someone on here own this at one point? That rear bumper is unique. 

Yes, and there was a thread on it recently as well.

Just can't remember what the thread was titled or who it was, Also too lazy to go look.

• Haha 1