POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Says not a conversion but Nissan didn't build it so it IS a conversion. Body looks OK. Throw electric motor away put A14 and gas tank in and connect to the 5 speed for the win. Not worth $3k even if it run and came with batteries. 

• Like 1
On 4/18/2023 at 10:28 AM, datzenmike said:

Says not a conversion but Nissan didn't build it so it IS a conversion. Body looks OK. Throw electric motor away put A14 and gas tank in and connect to the 5 speed for the win. Not worth $3k even if it run and came with batteries. 

How many lead acid batteries would it take to make it go anywhere ? and how much would the thing way with enough batteries ? Deep cycle batteries are pretty heavy.

• Like 1
On 4/27/2023 at 12:27 AM, ratpatrol66 said:

Looks somewhat like Banzai's old 'vert. I detest box flairs and without top it's too far away from being a 510 any more. Might as well drive a red Miata wearing a pink neck tie.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, hobospyder said:

And then I look and not running 🤣

It is mine and acquired it several years ago, been sitting at a friends. As stated before not a runner, engine turns over so might run. This is a serious project to get running. If anyone wants a Patrol for yard art this is the one. I will discount the price without all the spare parts. 

Edited by ratpatrol66
3 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

It is mine and acquired it several years ago, been sitting at a friends. As stated before not a runner, engine turns over so might run. This is a serious project to get running. If anyone wants a Patrol for yard art this is the one. I will discount the price without all the spare parts. 

I might text you later

Main question: will I fit?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, hobospyder said:

I might text you later

Main question: will I fit?

I have the same number if you still have it? I'm 6' 1" and 250lbs so it's a tight fit for me. If I remember correctly you are a little taller than me so??

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

I have the same number if you still have it? I'm 6' 1" and 250lbs so it's a tight fit for me. If I remember correctly you are a little taller than me so??

Was just gonna use the number off the craigslist ad. I'm 6'5 or 6'6 depending on day and roughly about the same weight. 

• Like 1