POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey there all. First I would like to say thank you all for the great info! This forum is awesome. 
Does anyone have any extra info on this truck? My ranger is dying and I have wanted a six twenty for a very long time. I realize it’s not in the best of shape but it looks like it has good bones. 

Thanks for your time. 

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/bend-1979-datsun-620/7583925915.html

7 minutes ago, Sepiku said:

Hey there all. First I would like to say thank you all for the great info! This forum is awesome. 
Does anyone have any extra info on this truck? My ranger is dying and I have wanted a six twenty for a very long time. I realize it’s not in the best of shape but it looks like it has good bones. 

Thanks for your time. 

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/bend-1979-datsun-620/7583925915.html

If you're in CA I'd look for a 73-75 for obvious reasons...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

When we got married, I told her that my car habit was cheaper than a mistress.  She was and still is agreeable with 5 Datsuns around (and some that even run) but I don't want to push my luck. Bringing home a 6th would be a shot over the bow of the good ship Marital Bliss.

Above...

The reflector marker lights were used on the '69 and older L521 and 520 trucks. In '70 all side markers were electric and a standardized rectangular shape. Likely this is a J13 engine or front fenders and box were swapped.