POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

Remember when this was an almost running driving car for half the price it is now ?? I guess good workmanship pays 

:rofl:  :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remember when this was an almost running driving car for half the price it is now ?? I guess good workmanship pays

:rofl: :rofl:

So I know the guy that owned that car and shit ton of parts until about 6 months ago....and the 4k that guy wants for that car is just under what he paid for all of that shit.

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/1967-datsun-411-wagon/6461315099.html

MY OLD CAR. My friend was restoring for his son, but the kid lost interest. It has the grill and its in great shape, I took it off to clean, dont know why he didnt put back on. Anyway, it has a BRAND NEW REBUILT R16!  This car is worth more in parts and I had lots of guys all over the East Coast blow up my phone for it. Snag this up! It came from California and has very little surface rust and NO MAJOR RUST!

00l0l_iGc4PP03WAB_1200x900.jpg

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/1967-datsun-411-wagon/6461315099.html

MY OLD CAR. My friend was restoring for his son, but the kid lost interest. It has the grill and its in great shape, I took it off to clean, dont know why he didnt put back on. Anyway, it has a BRAND NEW REBUILT R16!  This car is worth more in parts and I had lots of guys all over the East Coast blow up my phone for it. Snag this up! It came from California and has very little surface rust and NO MAJOR RUST!

00l0l_iGc4PP03WAB_1200x900.jpg

SOMEONE JUMP ON THIS AND KEEP IT LOCAL! $1000