POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/wan/5857167907.html

Let me get this straight. With an L series bell housing, this bolts up to the L18? And if a KA swap happens in the future, the Napz bell housing bolts to the KA?

Yep I have a 720 5 speed trans in my KA24DE swapped 620. Can't shift as fast but works and handles the power just fine.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where is it?

It's on the CA/OR border in Klamath Falls. It's an automatic. Looks like it needs exhaust, which may be tough to wrangle if it's the manifold. I needed to fully recondition mine.

Info: http://classiccarsmark.com/datsun/135270-1967-datsun-rl411-sss-411-bluebird-1600.html

1967-datsun-rl411-sss-411-bluebird-1600-

• Like 2

Whats up Rhino, This is my car and I never had it listed for 1500$. It's up on ebay now if anyone is interested or has questions, message me.

thanks.

Huh someone made a scam posting based off of yours then because I thought $1500 was either way too good to be true or there was a lot of underlying problems.

• Like 2

Huh someone made a scam posting based off of yours then because I thought $1500 was either way too good to be true or there was a lot of underlying problems.

There was a junked 411sss and rusty 410 combo in SF bay area for 1500$ for the both. I ran a craigslist ad selling my 410 and rl411 but was asking 3k a piece.

• Like 2

I bought one of these as my first car in Oregon. One of the brake lines snapped after a few weeks of driving it and I got t boned and flipped. Luckily I was totally fine and not sore at all, not bad for only having a lap belt. Really fun cars to drive though!

• Like 2

http://skagit.craigslist.org/cto/5875301592.html

1986 Nissan 720 pickup - $600 (Skagit/Whatcom)

00x0x_lL1ulUhp8aY_600x450.jpg

00t0t_facqy9iMeJr_600x450.jpg

00y0y_kfa2l1itTq2_600x450.jpg

00M0M_kM8HF7mchvH_600x450.jpg

1986 Nissan 720 pickup new clutch, new alternator, new slave cylinder, new tires but think the starter went out in it, otherwise it was a good running little pick up call or text David for more information at (971) 373 3939
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 5875301592

• Like 2