• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/6031326038.html

From ad:

Datsun 510 - 1972 - Sedan - $3500 (redwood city)

"This 510 is looking for a new owner who wants a challenge from the bottom, the inside and top! Needs lots of TLC, this was my first car, got during the mid-80's. Registered as salvaged due to a dent on left rear that was fixed. Been sitting outdoors for quite some time and developed a few rust spots and internal leaks from the rain. When I last drove it many years ago, it ran fine, but now the clutch is not working - frozen. The 510 has a 5-speed manual transmission, tags are up-to-date, around 198,000+ miles (counter stopped working). Has four 16" Enkei rims with 195/R15 and 195/50RTS 82V tires by B.F. Goodrich that are still in good condition, however one tire might need a valve replacement, can't hold air. The 510 will have to be towed. I have tons of fond memories driving my awesome 510, a car with many fans! Asking 3,500.00 or very best offer. See posted pictures."

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/6031326038.html

From ad:

Datsun 510 - 1972 - Sedan - $3500 (redwood city)

"This 510 is looking for a new owner who wants a challenge from the bottom, the inside and top! Needs lots of TLC, this was my first car, got during the mid-80's. Registered as salvaged due to a dent on left rear that was fixed. Been sitting outdoors for quite some time and developed a few rust spots and internal leaks from the rain. When I last drove it many years ago, it ran fine, but now the clutch is not working - frozen. The 510 has a 5-speed manual transmission, tags are up-to-date, around 198,000+ miles (counter stopped working). Has four 16" Enkei rims with 195/R15 and 195/50RTS 82V tires by B.F. Goodrich that are still in good condition, however one tire might need a valve replacement, can't hold air. The 510 will have to be towed. I have tons of fond memories driving my awesome 510, a car with many fans! Asking 3,500.00 or very best offer. See posted pictures."

Could be a good deal for someone!! $3500 might be on the high end.. but it looks complete.

78 200sx Good candidate to have some fun with. Solid shape, but not so solid that a JDM grill and flares wouldn't spice her up!

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/6041005951.html

00W0W_l6q01AlKkZe_1200x900.jpg

The owner Byran Thompson a Nissan designer bought this from the kid who wrecked in order to being it back to its glory. Unfortunately its too much of a project for him at the moment his dream is to find a Silvia S10 or at least convert a 200sx into one.

How disappointing.. a pretty nice looking paint job and absolutely no care for the engine bay. Total disappointment.

• Like 2
My buddy was considering a SR swapped 620 that had hardbody 4x4 drivetrain for less than this one.

Good question... but honestly, 99.9 percent of people who see the exterior wont see under the hood.. its not worth it to a lot of people.

Looks good on the outside, has a modern, reliable and powerful drivetrain underneath, why critique? Seems like a good vehicle to me.