POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They follow bill of sale trail and talk to that person. The last guy that had that 4x4 didn't agree to sell it and saw Mike the day after he drove it away. But that guy got it impounded and didn't get it so he lost his ownership.

Right? Cuz if it was that easy,,,,,,,,,,, why didn't the guy selling it do it??

This argument doesn't hold much water for me either. There is tons of crap I never do because it's irritating, not because it's hard.

Few years back I was going to buy a car with no title, I told the guy I wasn't comfortable with that and I offered up front an extra $100 if he do his part in providing the title, he said he was too busy to deal with it, so I didn't buy his car.....seemed suspicious to me.

If anything seems suspicious I wouldn't do it either. But Chris got it from the auction, Al got it from Chris, I got it from Al for the motor, but swapped a running Z24 in, then Mike for it from me. So I guess the auction part makes it less of a hassle. Funny thing is all of Mike's cars were bought without a title and he now owns them all haha.

• Like 1

I've bought a car without a title I got the vin and plates that were on the car first then called a police officer about the status of the car he happily helped me and thanked me for making the call. He told me how to get the title easier, called a local towing company asked them if they can give me a number of the company they go threw to get titles for cars and got the number. Company charged me $50 something bucks with there service fees included. Did what they told me I had to do and not long after I had the title.

• Like 2

I've always said that Datsuns are expensive in So Cal, and especially Orange County.

Hakotora 1974 Datsun sunny Hakosuka Skyline truck - $62995 (OC)

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5645334694.html

Sad thing is because it went to SEMA someone will probably pay that. He brought up some of its issues in that Jay Leno episode, wonder if they worked out those kinks.

• Like 1

Sad thing is because it went to SEMA someone will probably pay that. He brought up some of its issues in that Jay Leno episode, wonder if they worked out those kinks.

He mentioned the driveshaft issue was fixed in the CL ad, but I don't remember the other issues. 

If he markets it right, he could get it. Heck, it may end up in Japan again!

Because it was on Leno alone will ensure he gets paid

• Like 1

Funny, I wrote this guy an email about 4 months ago. Nicely explaining he is a complete piece of ball-sack meat.

It went something like this:

"At $4,80blah, blah, blahs this thing will sit and sit. You are a tard.

Even though it's a two door, it's worth $800-maybe $1000 TOPS.

Instead, go collect 69' Camaro's and glue your pubes to them,,,, they'd be worth more.

Get fucking real and actually list the car. Don't be greedy, just remember about 2% of the population even cares or knows what a 510 is."

• Like 1