POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

been trying to sell this for a while decided to post it on here, randomly got a call today saying im a scam and he is going to spread it all over datsun forums. Anyways im not and the motor currently runs but has alot of blow buy and needs new rings. He supposedly heard from his friend it overheats and there was a guy that bought it and returned it because it "overheats". which it doesnt

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/cto/5497654722.html

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I talked to him yesterday, was interested in the car even though it's pretty high IMO and seems like the car is not together what so ever, but then he says car isnt even in Wesley Chapel, car is in West Palm Beach which is like 4+ hours away from where he advertises it, so if anyone is interested it's nice to know where the car actually is.

• Like 1

I'm with you Fisch. Right now it looks like a Buick. But that interior is a awesome

Right! I am so glad this s far away from me or I'd be tempted. Some round headlights and the vertical style grill are in order ASAP! I mean $750!!!!!!!!!!! Looks clean. Runs and drives. Mmmmmmmmm... with the money you save vs a rusted out 510 or hacked 1200 you can put it toward a RB26DETT and have a bad ass super rare Datsun monster that would turn heads at any Nostalgic show.

214wpit.jpg

RB26Buildup047.jpg

• Like 1

Right! I am so glad this s far away from me or I'd be tempted.

Same. Then again, I just looked up the distance from Albuquerque to Boise. 951 miles. 14 hours. Hmm if I left right now I could be there by 3:30 in the morning... I have the money... Is being disowned worth it?

Same. Then again, I just looked up the distance from Albuquerque to Boise. 951 miles. 14 hours. Hmm if I left right now I could be there by 3:30 in the morning... I have the money... Is being disowned worth it?

Hmmm I wife issue? Parent issue? Some say it is better to do the thing and ask forgivness later than to ask for the thing and never get it. That said, my wife is rad. I already have 3 Datsuns, only one is on the road, and she is cool with me getting a 4th, so long as I don't keep it here till it is finished. (And it will take years) Point is I would exceed the limits of a cool-car-wife if I brought home a 810!

I say get it. Freakin 750!!!!! They'd be asking 4K in New England, as they ask that for a RWD maxima wagon. But no one has seen on of these in a generation in the N East! Raaaaaaare bird here.

• Like 1