• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

more hot 4x4 620 action

Is this a members truck?

I'll be in PDX for Thanksgiving, if this thing is still for sale I'll have to have to consider buying it

00Z0Z_9e23AVXb8mz_600x450.jpg

This was posted before, I saw it again recently and noticed his new ad doesn't mention the rust problems as the first one did, also way less pictures.

72 Datsun 510 2dr $2000. Crack Pipe? He's local to me.

https://medford.craigslist.org/pts/5294175410.html

had a deal in place to purchase the lsd........stupid flake sold it out from under me with no mention ....guys a chowder head to deal with ......... just annoying you commit to something and they are lazy and take the easy route out from under u .... so who got it on here... u bought a hood and a door 

had a deal in place to purchase the lsd........stupid flake sold it out from under me with no mention ....guys a chowder head to deal with ......... just annoying you commit to something and they are lazy and take the easy route out from under u .... so who got it on here... u bought a hood and a door

My buddy Ty was the one who bought the parts and LSD from him. When I heard my buddy mention he just bought an LSD I asked was it that guy with the 510 on CL and he said yep I was not surprised because that guy Keith is a tool. Another buddy of mine Zak who has a shop is friends with that guy Keith he also mentioned he was selling the 510 I had to say too bad Keith owns a 510 he's a hard guy to deal with. Why i wanted to stay clear from him. No one here will ship anything I was helping a guy a few weeks ago sell his FairladyZ and JDM z car stuff on FB Datsun pages. I ended up hearing people say if your not local he will not sell or ship anything, I clearly told the guy he would eventually have to if he wants to sell.

so i assume you buddy doesn't wanna sell me my lsd and ship it to me ... I will make it worth hi s while .. that guy pissed me off .. i tried to pay him and everything before and he was just wasting his time being lazy ...... 

I heard a story like that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, only it involved tires of some kind,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;)

• Like 1