POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats why it got taken down in washington .. too many knowledgable datsun peeps calling him out .... in cali some s 13 kid will talk his trust fund parents into the purchase price and if he gets anything over ten its a huge score ... nice car ... but like 6500-9500 maybe .. and dont call it a garage find with painted motor and engine bay ... if that is then every datsun is low miles and never turned the odometer over!!!!

Classic Datsun Station Wagon 1976 - $2000 (berkeley north / hills)  http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5004238364.html  
00C0C_IIybwktxL9_600x450.jpg

1976 Datsun station wagonpaint color : yellow type : wagonfuel : gas transmission : manualtitle status : clean

condition: for restoration

• Like 1

What does everyone think about this one? it's local to me

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/5000127392.html

We were in Bend this weekend, and I went to look it (I've always wanted a wagon). I am also unclear on Datsun prices, but it just turned out to be more than I wanted to pay. The story is that it was in storage for like 20 years. Pretty much original everything, rebuilt engine. It could be awesome for someone. (I'm still a newbie, so take with grain of salt, etc. etc.) If someone is looking to purchase and drive home, I'd put new tires on it before leaving town.

We got there a little early, and the owner was driving it around the neighborhood to warm it up for us. I thought that was weird, my husband disagreed.

I always make sure and grab the exhaust manifold close to engine on any car i am buying and making sure it is stone cold,,, because if it runs terrible till it warms up,,,,,,,,,,,,, you will never know till you already bought it .... Trust me i have warmed up many a used junk car for sale for that exact reason.

• Like 2

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/5000127392.html

We were in Bend this weekend, and I went to look it (I've always wanted a wagon). I am also unclear on Datsun prices, but it just turned out to be more than I wanted to pay. The story is that it was in storage for like 20 years. Pretty much original everything, rebuilt engine. It could be awesome for someone. (I'm still a newbie, so take with grain of salt, etc. etc.) If someone is looking to purchase and drive home, I'd put new tires on it before leaving town.

We got there a little early, and the owner was driving it around the neighborhood to warm it up for us. I thought that was weird, my husband disagreed.

in the last two pages thees dialog about this car seems over priced 

• Like 3