POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Naw, this "barn find" will pop up on CL but it won't be anywhere near $10k......I ended up winning the auction and i'm gonna get it running and cleaned up soon for the "flip".  I'll make a little money on it to help fund my wagon project.  It's a super straight truly rust free 521 though.  I couldn't stop myself from buying it  B)

:thumbup:   How kool is it that a member bought this truck! I envy you and your "new" truck sir. I have cash aside for when/if you sell it. I drive a 720 but the 521 is the most beautiful looking truck ever. I will have one someday. Are you going to start a thread on it? I want to see more  :w00t:

Naw, this "barn find" will pop up on CL but it won't be anywhere near $10k......I ended up winning the auction and i'm gonna get it running and cleaned up soon for the "flip". I'll make a little money on it to help fund my wagon project. It's a super straight truly rust free 521 though. I couldn't stop myself from buying it B)

I was gonna buy this and found out it had no title :( had to pass because I can't ship anything without a title. Good score

LHD 1979 Skyline GT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nissan-Other-Skyline-GT-/191544040653?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2c98ea1ccd&item=191544040653

http://bringatrailer.com/2015/03/28/factory-lhd-1979-nissan-skyline-gt/

1979-Nissan-Skyline-GT-Front.jpg

I realize it is a skyline and I realize it is in amazing condition (high miles or not) but this is no beauty - to my eyes anyway... 

My first Datsun was a 79 210, I settled for it when I could not find a 510 (this was back in 1989 when you bought cars from newspaper ads)  I like the looks of my old 210 better than this vintage skyline.  But then again I like the looks of my 510's better than C-10 skylines so I guess they just weren't aiming for me...