POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why would you not verify that it works (or doesn't)?  When I see something which is that easy to test, and the seller claims he/she isn't sure if it works, my first thought is that it doesn't work and he/she is trying to pull a fast one.  Same for people claiming something works, but selling "as-is".  Not saying that's the case, but why wouldn't you test it?  2-5 minutes of your time?

Clean title 280z - $1500 (Sunland)

1978 Datsun 280 fuel : gas transmission : manual title status : clean

Hi every body I have a 1978 280z clean title only 7780 original miles on car it was a garage kept car it is a project at the moment it's a project it needs seats,afm sensor, radiator n distributor that's it I need it gone 2day if sold 2day we can work out a deal txt 8185408916

Link: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/4901635554.HTML

Sounds interesting, imo...

Why would you not verify that it works (or doesn't)?  When I see something which is that easy to test, and the seller claims he/she isn't sure if it works, my first thought is that it doesn't work and he/she is trying to pull a fast one.  Same for people claiming something works, but selling "as-is".  Not saying that's the case, but why wouldn't you test it?  2-5 minutes of your time?

Thanks for calling me out thisismatt... In my mind I was in a hurry, and slightly afraid of shorting it or something. But I realized you were right so I busted out the alligator clips pop the hood on my daily and...

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p777/Swedishcadillac/Mobile%20Uploads/th_trim.24DC55A2-CC9B-4D18-B96D-AA2EF9DC0004_zpsurpgrpxg.mp4

IT'S ALIVE!!!

• Like 1

Thanks for calling me out thisismatt... In my mind I was in a hurry, and slightly afraid of shorting it or something. But I realized you were right so I busted out the alligator clips pop the hood on my daily and...

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p777/Swedishcadillac/Mobile%20Uploads/th_trim.24DC55A2-CC9B-4D18-B96D-AA2EF9DC0004_zpsurpgrpxg.mp4

IT'S ALIVE!!!

I hope you didn't take it personally - I wasn't trying to be a jerk.  You'll likely get more money for it now :)

• Like 3